Odyssey VIP powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
I have been looking trough previous threads and couldn´t find what i was looking for so here i go....

Odyssey´s VIP powders come in three different pinks. I was wondering if anyone knows if one of them is an opaque powder to enhance the nailbed?? Can´t find any examples online either.

Would be great if anyone could tell me a bit more about this range and how they like it.

:hug:

There is Vip Cover Pink as well. How about that? (Im not using their l&p myself but use their New Era gel.)
Kirsty Lund and Gemma Lambert are (were not sure) using their products so maybe you can find them up here. User uniq´nails is also ONS geek.
hth :hug:

Thx a lot sweety ;) :hug: I´ll check with them

catherine wong was demonstrating these in orlando, i believe it was called duvet pink that she elongated the nailbed area with.

catherine wong was demonstrating these in orlando, i believe it was called duvet pink that she elongated the nailbed area with.

Oh thanks for answering!! do you know if it has the same mix ratio as their other powders? I got interested since the colors looked really vibrant and fresh.

Oh thanks for answering!! do you know if it has the same mix ratio as their other powders? I got interested since the colors looked really vibrant and fresh.

dont know for sure, but i would imagine so as she didnt mention anything out of the ordinary during her demo.

Yes, you want Odyssey Nail Systems Duvet Pink,it is gorgeous. Same mix ratio

contact UK sales on 01709 882071.

:hug:

Yes, Odyssey's VIP Duvet pink is it what you are looking for!! :)
And it has same mix ratio. But I think it is easier to use with a little little bit dryer brush than other powders.

Yes, Odyssey's VIP Duvet pink is it what you are looking for!! :)
And it has same mix ratio. But I think it is easier to use with a little little bit dryer brush than other powders.

Do you have examples of the colors in your photoalbum? :hug:

:) thanks for compliments :)
Odyssey's l&p last very well on different natural nails. And of course right file technique is big thing as well :)

ONS has a big variety in the VIP collection. I love all of them, and you can mix them to the preference of your client. For clients with a light pink natural nail bed, I mix Too Natural & Duvet Pink. You can also extend the nail bed with it since it is still opaque, only softer. The Cover Pink is also very beautiful. Play, mix and satisfy every client!! Enjoy!!

Christelle Schlebusch
ONS Educator
South Africa

Latest posts

Back