Offer ~ 50% Off or Half Price

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~ Fickle Feet ~

Reaction score
If you were going to run an offer which would you say -

50% off

or

Half Price

?????????? :hug: ?????????????

I think i would say 50% off i just think it sounds better than half price:green:

I would say buy one get one free, then you get 2 lots of clients, 2 more lots of word of mouth but its still just half price really.......iykwim:green:

I would say buy one get one free, then you get 2 lots of clients, 2 more lots of word of mouth but its still just half price really.......iykwim:green:

Brilliant!

I agree

More powerful...numbers speak louder than words

or even buy one get one half price! :green:

I was leaning more towards 50% purely because it seems to draw more attention???

50% looks better.

so doing buy one get one free, you wouldn't say it has to be the same person who pays for one treatment and then gets one free?

do you mean that one person would pay and one would be free (like their friend or family member)??

No they bring a friend or family member, and you usually find they split the cost between them, but you get 2 clients, double the potential, double the word of mouth!! It sooo works!!

I wouldn't do either....:lol:....I would do a free gift instead.

No they bring a friend or family member, and you usually find they split the cost between them, but you get 2 clients, double the potential, double the word of mouth!! It sooo works!!

Now that sounds like a good idea!
How would you word it on a leaflet??

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I wouldn't do either....:lol:....I would do a free gift instead.

I've tried that and it didn't seem to work too well....i find it great for introducing existing clients to different treatments but the thing i'm trying at the mo is for new clients....do you find offering a gift works for you? :hug:

I've tried that and it didn't seem to work too well....i find it great for introducing existing clients to different treatments but the thing I'm trying at the mo is for new clients....do you find offering a gift works for you? :hug:

It did when i did it...with every new set i did a bag with a mini solar oil...mini solar butter and a scented candle.

I don't do any special offers now to be honest....i never get special offers from my hairdressers or my dentist. When i see shops with special offers on i always think they ain't busy and why...? just the way i see it wrong or right.

I can see it as a good way to get new clients and i hope it works for you...:hug:

Word it like, buy one spray tan/facial/manicaure/bobajob get one free.......bring a friend along and let them have a treatment totally free (or split the cost between you both and be pampered together for half the price!!)

I'm not usually into offering 'special offers' but after a change in circumstances i now have more space for new clients, so i want to give it a bit of push in the right direction!
it will be off any new clients' first treatment.

Word it like, buy one spray tan/facial/manicaure/bobajob get one free.......bring a friend along and let them have a treatment totally free (or split the cost between you both and be pampered together for half the price!!)

thanks hun xx

What exactly do you want to put on offer.I wouldn't sell my facials or more luxurious treatments this way i think its a bit like a supermarket offer.Maybe tan and top up for an offer price. Do a special on some packages.Or have a monthly offer.
Must say i'm a bit with Bagpuss on this one.I think you have to be careful not to look desperate there is nothing more off putting than a window full of offers or too many offers on a leaflet.

Latest posts

Back