Oh why !....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minky

Reaction score
Just thought I would start an Oh why thread
starting with ...

Oh why does the postman always knock when you want a lie in ?

Oh why do men always need to get something from the bedroom when you are undressed ? :green:

would love to hear some more fom you guys x

Why does the waiter/waitress always come back to ask how your meal is when you have a mouth FULL of food? :eek:

hi why do men open a cupboard and ask where is the sauce when it's right in front of them my hubby does that all the time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

oh why does someone ALWAYS need the toilet as soon as you jump in the bath!?

Oh why does your internet give up on you when you are in the middle of posting :irked:

Why is it that when you explain the simplist of things, they still don't do it??!!

Why are your children quiet for HOURS... then promptly interupt you with their 'emergency/fight' the SECOND you pick up the phone?:grr:

WHY does the phone stay quiet all day long, then as soon as you sit with a client/attempt a nap/get your hands filthy with hamburger meat for meat-balls/dye your hair/start washing dishes/sit down for a movie etc..... DOES IT RING INCESSANTLY?

WHY is it as soon as you tell a newbie that sorry, no available slots until next week (and of course, they want it IMMEDIATELY) and they tell you that they will call you back (but never do... and don't leave a number) that you get a cancellation/opening?

Why does your husband insist on groping/mauling/kissing you when you're trying to cook/clean or do other WORK??? WHY is work such a turn-on to them?????????????????:irked:

Why is it that no sooner do you finally get to sit to eat (after serving kids, hubby, cat & dog their dinner, and fetching milk glasses and appropriate condiments and 'oh mumm, i Need a napkin?"...) and you start to raise a fork to your mouth that the phone rings/doorbell rings/child spills milk/hubby needs ketchup?????? When you finally sit, the meal is cold and has be zapped in the nuker.

Why is it ONLY when you leave the house (with clothes washer running) that a sock ends up where it's not supposed to be, blocking the drain of the washing sink that the washer empties into..... and then floods the laundry room.............................. Why can't it do that when you're home??

Why do cats cough up furrballs ONLY on carpetted areas and NEVER on tile or wood floors?

Why is it on Family picture day, that a zit/blemish/pimple show up?

Why is it that on that RARE occasion that you walk out of the house without your face on, you run into someone you know?

Why is it that the milk container is always left empty for YOU?

Why is the toilet roll empty?

Why did someone put back the bag of cookies with only one cookie in the bag???????????????

Need I go on?
:lol:

Why do men throw dirty washing on the floor NEXT TO the washing basket?? :mad:

Why are clients like buses, first none come and then they all come at once?

Why do the delivery you've waited in all day for arrive when you're on the loo?

Why does it rain on a good hair day?

Why do the kids always decide to go to the toilet when you should be on your way to school rather then 10 minutes before when you asked them?

Why, is it that when your in a rush to get somewhere in the car, theres always traffic jams, or the traffic lights stay green JUST until you get there then go red :rolleyes:

great thread

DITTO:lol:

Why do the kids insist on having Wii MarioKarts game on while your doing important things on the computer and they cant play the game and they are crying because they loosing that you have to take over!:mad:

I love it really coz then i get a go lol!!!:lol:

As to this my hubby got the hint when i started to just leave clothes dumped everywhere...it got on HIS nerves....and he stopped:green:

But why oh why do men leave the toiloet seat up??:irked:....i once asked rich to come to the loo and slammed trhe seat in front of hi9m....but he still forgets....LOL:eek::lol:

Why oh why can you never remember where that safe place is that you insist on putting things to keep them safe?

Why when you lose something do people ask "where did you see it last?"
or "where did you lose it?"

Why do people put empty containers back in the fridge?
Why do they leave the butter out on a hot day?
Why do they walk around or trip over the washing basket but never put the washing on the line?
Why do they never put the towels in the wash basket, what is the fascination with leaving them on the bathroom floor:irked:
And yes, why does the post man knock on the door when you are in bed, even when the package says leave in cupboard:irked:

Why do my children never want to wake up at 7am in the week, but come the weekend, they wont let you have a lie in:lol:

Why do my children never want to wake up at 7am in the week, but come the weekend, they wont let you have a lie in:lol:

I ask myself this EVERY week :irked:

Why is it than when you look around the shops you see loads of stuff you want to buy but as soon as you have any money or get a gift voucher you can't find diddly squat.:irked:

Why is it than when you look around the shops you see loads of stuff you want to buy but as soon as you have any money or get a gift voucher you can't find diddly squat.:irked:

Ohhhhhh yes, totally with you there :eek:

Yep this is another good one :lol:

Why is it you always get stuck behind a slow vehicle when you're in a hurry?

Latest posts

Back