Olympia in May

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sals

Reaction score
Got my ticket yesterday. Is anyone going? It would be so fab to meet some of my lovely geeky mates! :green:

I shall be there, but am not sure Sunday or Monday yet ... lots of other geeks will be there too, competing in the Nailolympics and shopping of course!

I'll be going to the show on the sunday as I'm going to london on friday to see my brother and his lovely wife (Susie).I can't wait to see them both.:wink2:

I'm going sunday havent got tkt yet but my friend's came here lol.

Ju x

Yes Richard and i are going on the Sunday....3 guesses where we will be...its French the distributors are Hyperion...i think you know already...:lol:
Im gooing to stock up on some ABC aswell.

I will be there on Sunday only this year, this is a first lol...... I love the shows, but teaching on Monday so I am doing a supermarket sweep on sunday lol..... and hopefully get to catch up with some of my geeky mates...
So look out for the Nail Technician (ME) that is zooming around the show at 90 miles and hour lol.....

No doubt will bump into you then Ruth, lol

Ju x

i got my ticket automatically sent to me, wasn't planning on going but now i'm tempted, is it on a similar scale to professional beauty? also, can you get extra tickets on the door, i'll probably take hubby x

I am away for the weekend. so will go for the day on monday, with Tricky, who is making us take the train as she is convinced I am trying to kill her with my driving..lol:

Well, I have my ticket :) and was all set for Sunday.
Stu had given me some money :) (as it's a couple of days before my birthday, got a bit extra! :green: )
But :eek:
Prince announced his concert :green: :) :lol: :green: , tickets went on sale :green: , I spent the dosh :eek: and now I probably can't go! :rolleyes: :cry:
Glad I used the money for Prince tickets, I love the man..... but it's not until August. Olympia is now and it was going to be a birthday treat :cry:
A May birthday treat in August just doesn't count!! :lol:
I'm gunna work on it though!

I am away for the weekend. so will go for the day on monday, with Tricky, who is making us take the train as she is convinced I am trying to kill her with my driving..lol:

you are just evil jac lol oh an can you please stop screaming at me when i am trying to drive :lol: yes i will be going on the monday and on the train :eek:

I would have loved to go but the serious commitments of a holiday got in the way!:)

So while you lot are all at Olympia, I will be in another country! Didn't think that one through very well did I?

Still can't complain.

Hope you all enjoy yourselves. Looking forward to reading all about it when I get back.

you are just evil jac lol oh an can you please stop screaming at me when i am trying to drive :lol: yes i will be going on the monday and on the train :eek:

:lol: Well funny!

I was all set to go, even have my ticket, and very excited but then hubby got told he had an excercise on and so now i can't go as I have no one to look after my daughter (don't live near family!!) It would have been my first one!!!:cry: :cry:

Have a good time to all who are going!!!!!

I was all set to go, even have my ticket, and very excited but then hubby got told he had an excercise on and so now i can't go as I have no one to look after my daughter (don't live near family!!) It would have been my first one!!!:cry: :cry:

Have a good time to all who are going!!!!!

I remember those days!!
Fun aren't they! :irked:
Those days are over for us now - thank god!
But we still live miles away from family! :cry:

No doubt will bump into you then Ruth, lol

Ju x
Put your fast shoes on then huni, this time we will have coffee. We are always passing ships in the night. We might even be able to grab some fab new toys to play with lol......
So if you guys see me running around like a headless chicken, please stop me and have a chat. I love geeky meets at the show, so see ya all there xxxx

I'm still debating on entering div 2 on the sunday but if not i'll be there on the monday for the scratch shoot out results xx

Hope to see some of you there

i'll be there both days, working on the lechat stand.
come and say hello if you get a chance.

oohh i will defo come say hello xx

Yep, we are going too but will be like fish out of water in amongst all of you with the real experience and knowledge!. We are hoping to pick up some bits to help us get the salon off the ground and see some things in real life! lol
Going Sun by the way

Latest posts

Back