Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could go! But it's £100 for my train ticket only!! :-( I hate the north east sometimes!! Lol!

I wish I could go! But it's £100 for my train ticket only!! :-( I hate the north east sometimes!! Lol!

Have you tried looking at megabus/megatrain? x

Will defiantly look! Thankyou!

I'm planning on going on the Sunday.

I mainly want a tonne of stuff from the Nubar stand, but there is other stands I want to look at too.

My home salon will be about ready to go by then so it'll be some last few bits for that, that I will be looking for.

I love going to the beauty shows, which is surprising to me as my day job is in exhibitions and I can't stand it most of the time! haha.

Hi all, my first thread!!! I am going as well, but I am entering the Olympia Beauty Makeup competition, as a new Makeup Artist, Greek Goddess.................. Any advice?
First Competition every, but I still have to get the model, hairstylist, and clothing.... a lot to do over this weekend!!!!:eek:
Any one els entering???

im going on the sunday too and taking my mum who is like my business partner! we both go every year to olympia and excel shows.....ive already been saving lol

i have a list next to my computer that i keep adding to...so far it looks like this
glitter
gemstones
shellac new colours(of course)
pedicure bits and pieces
bits to retail at xmas
more glitter tattoos
make up

i cannot wait (i never can lol)

I was just on the olympia website last night and i am sooooooooooooooo stupidly excited!!!!!!!
Im actually gonna be in nail heaven! Wont be able to contain myself! Deffo gonna have to take cash and leave the credit cards at home or it could be dangerous!!
Im going on my lonesome as im just a mobile nail tech :(
I look like that ^ so say hi if you see me :)

:D

I wasn't going to bother but now I know about the new shellac colours, secret "other" goodies Mr Geek is being very secretive about AND Holly being there too, I'm going to have to go now, skint or not! Will probably go Sunday too. Best try and get tickets if not too late! :irked:

Oh and if I do go, well I look like me!! :D I wear glasses most of the time now though and will have a big baldy husband with me!!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Will take me 6 hours on the mega bus...not worth it, although it so so so is!! Haha xxx

Ohhhhhhhh i want it to be now!!! :D i need those shellac colours in my life. Xx

Just ordered our tickets :D

Owww everyones going on Sunday I'm going on Monday I won't see any of you :Scared:.

I'm very excited x

Guys is it right i applied for tickets and got free ebadges via email does this mean i have tickets or does it mean i have reserves tickets that i will have to pay for?
I know im being stupid!

Guys is it right i applied for tickets and got free ebadges via email does this mean i have tickets or does it mean i have reserves tickets that i will have to pay for?
I know im being stupid!

They are your tickets, so make sure you print them and bring them with you. They'll scan the barcode to let you in.

Tickets are free xx

Loving the new shellac colours, especially the special offer Olympia only ones! I would like some more, brighter shellacs, but i love these too..the midnight blue one looks absolutely gorgeous! xx

I dont think the gold and red are just for Olympia sure I've heard they will be going on the S2 website for everyone to buy lol.

Yay cant wait havnt been since college!

Geeks, we have made progress. It went along the lines of...'How would you like a couple of days in London again? You know how we enjoyed it so much last time.'

He sussed me immediately and new it was for PB, but has agreed that we did have a really good couple of days in the big smoke.

So now all I have to do is take a wrong turn on the way home and head for Bournemouth. :D

Latest posts

Back