Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou! Booking my tickets this weekend! :) staying with a friend for the weekend! I must say, i'm a little nervous! This will be my 1st! And ill be going alone! I dont know what to expect xx

I'm going too! I'm coming down from the north east on sat with a friend. We did the Same last year, caught a show on the sat night, went clubbing and then Olympia on the sat, it was a fab weekend, I've started making a list of things I want to get or look at while I'm there, it's quite long already!!

Its also my 1st time in london since i moved from there when I was 6! HELLO I'm going to get lost!

Of course I'm going:D
I'll go on Sunday cause Monday is student day and it's packed!I can't waittttttttttt!!!!

Another silly question from a 1st timer... how long do you guys think I will spend there? Trying too book my train home to good old newcastle? xxx

You need to allow plenty of time for standing in queues, as you will be doing a lot of this!

It really depends on what you are going to buy. I strongly suggest you make a list of what you want and the whereabouts of the stands and use that as your plan to get from A to B. It will be marginally less painful doing it this way!

I managed to get out after a couple of hours and I only bought a handful of stuff last time.

Ahh, im confuesed already! HAHA! :) Thankyou xxx

I pretty much only want to go to sweet squared, NSI, konad and pro impressions? How long do you think that will take? I was thinking get there for 10am and leaving around 4? Xx

I'll be there... I'm not very hard to spot either if you look down :lol:

Id say definately get in as soooon as it opens! You will deffo need a good few hours hun! Xxx

thanks! I may change my train time, i booked it for 25 past 7! I think ill try and book it for around 5! :) xxx

Is it kings cross that goes back to newcastle hun? Xxx

Yeah! And I think it's an hour from Olympia! Xxx

Bus number 10 will take u there in an hour hun tube would only take 20 mins :) xxx

what time does the show open and is any body travelling from the south coast?

I think id need to change tubes though wouldn't I? Can you tell I'm a northerner!! Haha xx

I think id need to change tubes though wouldn't I? Can you tell I'm a northerner!! Haha xx

Loooooooool yes hun the bus is probably safer haha! I work in kensington so im pretty lucky i know london very well! If u need anything just pm me xxx

I thought I was looking on national express trains? Hahaha! Wow, I can't believe how stressed I am! I think it's because im going alone so have no backup for when I get lost!! Lol xxx

I thought I was looking on national express trains? Hahaha! Wow, I can't believe how stressed I am! I think it's because im going alone so have no backup for when I get lost!! Lol xxx

You will be fine huni :) xxx

Latest posts

Back