Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
OMG I'm so excited very very excited I'm going to Olympia with the salon I work in.

My employer said we can all have the day off and go together.I have never been before so I can't wait.

Who else is going.I'm going to keep my beady eye out and see if I can spot some of you lol.xx

I'm going! I look just like my avatar but older/greyer/fatter ...

We should all wear SG badges or something so we can spot each other!

i'm going too. was pricing flights this evening...whooohoo

Im going cannot wait :) xxx

Is it for professionals only? Wanted to drag someone alone so I'm not on my own all day but don't want to get there and they get turned away lol

I will be there :)

I really don't know if I am going yet. I should be on holiday, so may be sunning myself instead, although nothing is booked yet.

Also, it's not the nicest of environments to be in. You have to keep a cool head and stay focused to the task in hand.The lure of a couple of days in London is what keeps me from saying I'm definitely not going though.

The ideal situation for me would be going on holiday, returning with a couple of days in London, then drive down to the CA+ in Bournemouth for their open day, then home.

Any volunteers to tell my husband?! :D

So far I am going too but wont be there for both days. I am mainly hoping to get some good deals on training ( do they do these at Olympia?) I have never been before either.

I hope to get to see some of you there, I look exactly like my Avatar, only paler, fatter, older, greyer. LOL

I'm planning on going on the Sunday at the moment. I only live 30 minutes from London so i'm very lucky.

I love beauty shows! Got my tickets all ready :) xx

Definitely going...new Shellac colours need I say more :lol:

I'm going and can't wait either lol!

I have got a separate post and one reply with a question mark...
But does anyone know if I can buy the callus peel kit from this show please?
Cheers 😊 x

I'm supposed to be going on the Sunday and I am my avatar lol.

The only thing standing in the way of me going is money :( I'm not sure I'm going to have anything to spend with.
I may still go for the experience.

I'm going!!!!

Only I'm driving to gatwick at 2am and then after the show dashing off to move my life to university 3 hours away. Ahhh I think I'm mad. Gna be dead by the end of it all! Least I'm taking my OH to stand in queues for me so I can see other things ;) x

I'm going and I am really excited! My first time! Only downside is I have only got 1 ticket and I really wanted my husband to come with me as he is really involved in my new venture. Feel a bit nervous going on my own. Does anyone know how I can apply for another ticket for him (seeing as he is my business partner of sorts), it will stop me a) spending too much money and, b) not getting suckered into something I really don't need! lol! xx

I'm going and I am really excited! My first time! Only downside is I have only got 1 ticket and I really wanted my husband to come with me as he is really involved in my new venture. Feel a bit nervous going on my own. Does anyone know how I can apply for another ticket for him (seeing as he is my business partner of sorts), it will stop me a) spending too much money and, b) not getting suckered into something I really don't need! lol! xx
I am sure you can get tickets for staff, when I applied I am pretty certain there was a section where you can add extra people

I'm supposed to be going on the Sunday and I am my avatar lol.

The only thing standing in the way of me going is money :( I'm not sure I'm going to have anything to spend with.
I may still go for the experience.

Oh well the rest of us will have to wear carnations to be able to recognize each other, or carry the Daily Mail under the arm. LOL

At least we will recognize you

Oh well the rest of us will have to wear carnations to be able to recognize each other, or carry the Daily Mail under the arm. LOL

At least we will recognize you

Tanfastic - do you not look like your pic? X

Im going on the Sunday, looking forward to it. My journey is a lot less hassle than some of you guys.... Not been to an exhibition for years, particularly want to go to the Eve Taylor stand and take a look at Perron Rigot wax .... this thread has got me all excited!

Carnation, SG badge and Daily Mail, got it!

Latest posts

Back