Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just booked my train, will be there on the monday :)

Ooooo i guess im lucky my day job is 2 mins down the road ;)

Hi everyone, firstly I most def don't look like my avatar! I'm male lol. Will be traveling up Saturday night as booked an apartment for me and hubby. Strangely he has expressed interest in coming with me this year? So we will be going on the Sunday.
I'm converting to Gelish so that's on the top of my list also need lash supplies and on the hunt for a deal on a beauty box and mobile couch! Also
Hoping to do a conversion course on silk and fiberglass wrap do with a bit of luck may get bits for the. Really hoping to find a deal on the box though! Anyone got one there before. I wonder if any of us will recognize each other. That's me on the left. Say hi if you see us. Freddy xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345979365.496320.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345979365.496320.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 149
aww it would be so awesome if we could all say hi, or meet for a coffee half way and discuss bargins and deals we have seen!
im going with my mum on the sunday, but pondering weather we should go monday, does anyone know which day is best or are they both the same?

Hi everyone, firstly I most def don't look like my avatar! I'm male lol. Will be traveling up Saturday night as booked an apartment for me and hubby. Strangely he has expressed interest in coming with me this year? So we will be going on the Sunday.
I'm converting to Gelish so that's on the top of my list also need lash supplies and on the hunt for a deal on a beauty box and mobile couch! Also
Hoping to do a conversion course on silk and fiberglass wrap do with a bit of luck may get bits for the. Really hoping to find a deal on the box though! Anyone got one there before. I wonder if any of us will recognize each other. That's me on the left. Say hi if you see us. Freddy xx

That is such a lovely photo...you both look very happy :hug:

Will defiantly say hi if I see any of you....It's not likely though as I was born to shop and will be focused on getting any bargains lol xx

Great photo!

I will be travelling up on sunday, like last time. It was hectic in March, even at the end of the day.

I can't! Work on the Monday! :( may travel down on the saturday, find a premier inn! Costs more than I will manage to save going!! Lol xxx

I was just wondering, could be a daft question but are we supposed to wear salon gear?

I think we should all wear a sticker on our left lapel area with SG and our username so we can easily identify each other lol.

aww it would be so awesome if we could all say hi, or meet for a coffee half way and discuss bargins and deals we have seen!
im going with my mum on the sunday, but pondering weather we should go monday, does anyone know which day is best or are they both the same?
monday is student day when all the colleges go so unless you get round and out by lunchtime its nuts!! i did monday at excel in march and wont be doing that again lol xx

I was meant to be going but have to save up for new York now so can't do both and have too many birthdays and christmas so it's one or the other. There's always next year :)

I was just wondering, could be a daft question but are we supposed to wear salon gear?

I think we should all wear a sticker on our left lapel area with SG and our username so we can easily identify each other lol.

Noooo lol, you can wear whatever you like.

In the past we have had a designated place to meet up.ie next to xyz stall.

Incidentally I look exactly like my pic:D

Noooo lol, you can wear whatever you like.

In the past we have had a designated place to meet up.ie next to xyz stall.

Incidentally I look exactly like my pic:D

Gorgeous ;) hehe x

The countdown is beginning.. Who's going and whats on your shopping list? X

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds silly, but what's the address of where it is? Xxx

Sounds silly, but what's the address of where it is? Xxx

Google Olympia earls court.. All the info &tickets to download are there ( sorry I don't know how to do links) x

Victoriabar I love this idea! C'mon everyone- let's do it :)

Latest posts

Back