Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how good are S2!! they are sending me my missing solar oil in the post!! they are the best xxx

many thanks to Samantha and the S2 team for being so great (even when you are mega busy!) we do appreciate it xx

That's fantastic service! Well done S2!

I was there at the weekend queue controlling at the S2 stand for most of time.
Seriously, it wasn't an easy job.

I must've removed at least 20 people from queue jumping...!! While those 20 people must hate me (One woman even verbally abused me...!), I would do it all again the same way for the sake of the hundreds of customers who waited patiently in our queues for hours.

I'll loved to have eyes at the back of my head to be able to see 360 degrees but unfortunately, I don't. So if I turned my back to anyone who was talking to me so I can keep a close eye on the queue jumpers then I do apologise as it was not my intention to be rude.

Were you the lady in the white dress, with dark longish hair?

If so, I thought you did a brilliant job, but if that wasn't you, you still did a brilliant job and well done for keeping control. It couldn't have been easy!

Were you the lady in the white dress, with dark longish hair?

If so, I thought you did a brilliant job, but if that wasn't you, you still did a brilliant job and well done for keeping control. It couldn't have been easy!

No, the lady in the white dress is our beautiful Kay Pennington, Sweet Squared Spa Emissary. I wore the black and pink CND uniform.

Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.

No, the lady in the white dress is our beautiful Kay Pennington, Sweet Squared Spa Emissary. I wore the black and pink CND uniform.

Were you the lady with a green streak in your hair? ;-)

i got back from my london/olympia trip....

2 things fresh in my mind.

1. compeed is a wonderful invention.

2. the talent of the people who entered the nailympics is unbelievable.

It was crazy, the stands seemed never ending when you were walking round. Some great products certainly! Everyone seems to have the rollers :biggrin:

This is me Bridal tiaras | Wedding veils | Konad nail art

Yes visit next year and come for a chat :wink2:
I'm seriously kicking myself now for not zooming my way to your stand! I would've spent some serious money getting all your Layla polishes! Gonna have a good browse on your site now. xx

I'm seriously kicking myself now for not zooming my way to your stand! I would've spent some serious money getting all your Layla polishes! Gonna have a good browse on your site now. xx

Bless you :biggrin: The tiny stands at the back are very interesting xx

Im the same. I got what i wanted, had a bit of a mooch then left. I managed not to smack or shove anyone, why cant others?!

I was disappointed not to see (or maybe just couldnt find) Perron Rigot or anyone selling Refectocil. Needed to stock up.

Me too, I wanted to check out Perron Rigot, and was disappointed not to find them. Did get some Eve Taylor product though!

Bry am I right in thinking you don't use base coat with the layla holo polishes?

Bry am I right in thinking you don't use base coat with the layla holo polishes?

If you give a good buff to a shiny finish no base coat required, otherwise I have heard aqua base works and no buffing required ;)

Bless you :biggrin: The tiny stands at the back are very interesting xx

I figured they would be, but I was on a time limit. That crowd was so crazy on Monday, and I was just pretending I was Frogger, hopping in and out of people's way. :lol: next time you're displaying in a London-based trade show, shoot me a heads up. I'll definitely be stopping by :D

Me too, I wanted to check out Perron Rigot, and was disappointed not to find them. Did get some Eve Taylor product though!

Over the past few years PR have only done Pro Beauty shows. They are at Manchester and Excel.

NinXae would like tothank all of you lovely people for visiting our stand ( D160 ) what a great turn out we had!

Everybody was LOVING the eye transfers!!

See you all next year :)

xxx

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Back