Olympia: What will you be buying?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
So Geeks Olympia is not too far round the corner. What can't you wait to get your mittens on?

What will Happyfeet be purchasing? Well I'll be probably having hot flush over the OPI polishes.... sooooo much nicer than having to try and pick a colour from my dodgy computer screen. Some Shellac of course and having a wee mosey round to the Konad stall.

Cannot wait to see the demonstrations and hopefully seeing a few :)green:) geeks around and most importantly Ill be on my own having a girlie day.

Hoooorah!

The new Shellac colours. Cannot wait to get my mitts on the new Turquoise looking colour!! :)

Most of all looking to have a nice fun day too! x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I'm hoping to upgrade to the black minx lamp there, funds allowing.
And of course the new shellac colours :green:

I'm gonna have a look at konad definitely.

Shellac to add more colours to my collection.

Maybe minx, depending on funds.

Konad, glitzy lips and lycon wax :)

I'm so excited! xxx

Gosh what dont i want to buy! But i must be good! I need to restock on few Eve Taylor bits, so will visit them, also id like to try konad, so shall be visiting them too, and no doubt i will buy plenty from lots of other bits, just because i like it & not because i need it!!

I think the CND stall will be mobbed at olympia! Thats certainly where i'm going to be! New shellac colours and minx to look forward to :)

The new Shellac colours.

thanks for sharing ladies! Keep em coming :)

lol I'll meet you all at the sweet squared stall lmao! X

Gosh what dont i want to buy!..... no doubt i will buy plenty from lots of other bits, just because i like it & not because i need it!!

this is exactly me! Haha :)
CND
I need a new manicure bowl - I somehow managed to destroy all the plastic inside it :|
need lots of lashes so will be at every lash stall!
Konad
Perron rigot
OPI

I have more but my notebook is upstairs hehe.

This is all assuming my car doesn't need hundreds of ££££s of work doing to it and I have enough to pay my road tax.... :(
x

Hi everyone,

Firstly I'm really new to this and not sure what I'm doing lol. I'm a newly qualified mobile nail tech and this will be my first time going to a trade show. (bit scared) I am going with a hope to get to grips with what is out there and I'm told it's a good place to get product? Am I talking a fortune £££££'s or is it good deals. Wasn't sure what to take with me? Really what I'm looking for are tips polish paints etc just the small bits really but would like to stock up to give a good choice selection to my customers. Has anyone any experience or advice. Xxx

Ooh I will be buying
New Shellac colours
Solar Oil
Glitzy Lips
Some of the new stuff from Outback Organics
New tweezers
New towels
Plus some stuff I probably don't really need :lol:

Gutted as I don't think I can go now. Have just spent an obscene amount of money on S2, so not sure I will have enough for more but really wanted a couple of the new shellac colours and have a mooch to see what else is about. Might still go, even just to meet Mrs Geek and all the rest of you geeks :) xx

sooo super excited! gonna go on the monday, so hopefully bit quieter....
excel in feb was hideously busy! i will make a list, but doubt stick to it...
need (want)
shellac colours
jessica bits
a nail polish stand/display(any ideas of which stand to get that would be greatfully recieved!)
minx
uniform top
maybe bit of elemis if have good deals on like excel
& make decision on a product range....
so i will take a trolley!! (ps i not joking)
see ya all there, shame we wont know who's who!

This is all assuming my car doesn't need hundreds of ££££s of work doing to it and I have enough to pay my road tax.... :(
x

My car tax is due too :( I was hoping for birthday money to spend at the show but it didn't happen. Which is lethal as it mean I'll be using my credit card so anything goes.......eeeeeeeeek! The worlds my oyster!!! And I'm going on my own on the Monday and so will have no one to keep me in check!

I have on my list:

Minx kit
New (and old) shellac colours
A look at EE's and spray tanning (god please don't let me buy any kits....)
Any nail art stuff (def konad)
Something to hold my polishes in
Something to hold my kit in that isn't overly expensive

I wish I had a minder to only distribute my credit card to me for ultimate necessities!!!! :D

Gutted as I don't think I can go now. Have just spent an obscene amount of money on S2, so not sure I will have enough for more but really wanted a couple of the new shellac colours and have a mooch to see what else is about. Might still go, even just to meet Mrs Geek and all the rest of you geeks :) xx

Come anyway!!!! Had a window shopping day! :D

thanks for sharing ladies! Keep em coming :)

lol I'll meet you all at the sweet squared stall lmao! X

Hi I've never been before this will be my first time eeeek! I take it you've been before? What's the prices like for things like tips and polish? Hope your well and hope you don't mind me asking you hun xxx

I wasn't going to go but then changed my mind!!

I will be hoping to buy some minx bits
Tweezers - hopefully some erlinda ones
Most importantly visiting Andy & Mat & having a good look at Andy's new products @ Outback Organics.
Maybe treat myself to a new tunic too!

Cannot wait!

Xxx

Come anyway!!!! Had a window shopping day! :D

The day I am able to go just window shopping and NOT buy a single thing, will be the day my husband would eat his socks!!!!! :D

I'm sure I'll still come along :wink2:

Should we all wear sticky labels with GEEK written on them to recognise each other?? :lol:

Maybe I should offer to work on the Konad stand so that I can go to :green:

Latest posts

Back