Olympics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sparkle

Reaction score
Who's watching? I'm one of the volunteers and when I'm not working I'm glued to the TV! My house is a tip and there's no food in the house but who cares? It'll never be in London again in my lifetime and I'm going to enjoy it!
Is anyone else hooked?

Absolutely.
Have seen 3 football matches live; wonderful experience to feel part of it.
Currently watching women's semi-final footie, Canada v USA......hubby is there, watching it live, I'm so envious!

PS Well done you, for being a volunteer. It wouldn't have been so great without stars like you! :hug:

i love it too..

some of those athletes are amazing...

i still think Michael Phelps isn't a real person....he's part fish or something.

I'm totally loving it - athletics on saturday night and then Murray yesterday was just heaven!

My neice is up in London as a volunteer to and enjoying every minute :)

I'm loving it too and am so glad GB are 3rd. I'm an Aussie and am so glad to see they're falling so far behind the Brits on the medal tally. The Aussies call themselves "The Sporting Nation". Well, they can think again!

Saturday night was so exciting! I was on the edge of my seat.

Go team GB!!!!!

I'm loving it! Cried buckets on Saturday when we got the 3 golds! I'm going to the closing ceremony on Sunday! Can't wait! X

Its been amazing so far....saturday night was just fabulous. Im looking forward to the cycling events tomorrow.
I'm well & truely hooked :D

GB are doing brilliant, we should be proud! x

Team GB are doing SO well! I'm really chuffed I signed up to volunteer. All the spectators are so happy and joyful and random strangers on the train are always telling us what a great thing we're doing. Warm glow! :)

Had the tickets to the athletics morning session on Saturday, saw Jessica Ennis do the long jump and javelin, and one of Usain Bolt's heats. Just wonderful!

I've been going cross-eyed working on stuff while trying to keep an eye on the Ipad that's propped up with the BBC on.

I actually sent an email to someone to someone the other day and referred to a "business cycling" instead of a business card. Not that I was distracted at all :)

My favourite moment of the Olympics so far was watching Mo Farrah with my wife who screamed "hurry up!" at him.

Fantastic coaching advice Mrs Verve.

It's amazing, they're amazing!

It's on all the time in our house and we are loving it. Isn't it a beautiful thing when we are all so proud of our country? :biggrin:

Chance of another gold....taekwondo....come on GB :biggrin:

Well, I have really enjoyed the London 2012 Olympics, it has been fabulous. Team GB have done us proud & I'm gutted that its finished. Just going to chill & watch the closing ceremony :lol:

Well, I have really enjoyed the London 2012 Olympics, it has been fabulous. Team GB have done us proud & I'm gutted that its finished. Just going to chill & watch the closing ceremony :lol:

I second that Cath x

I'm gutted it is nearly over. I have enjoyed watching it...and all the weird and wonderful sports.

To those who volunteered, well done... you did a fab job.

Team GB, Well done to all those who competed. Even if you didn't win a medal, you still did us proud!!!

Attachments

• 323002_10151033849002600_796121898_o.jpg
    323002_10151033849002600_796121898_o.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back