OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a bit of OMG advice..

always look at their parent site first to compare prices!

Salon Wear Uniforms Beauty Wear Uniforms

for instance the black bundle of consumable 100 each caps, briefs and feet cost £42.79 with VAT delivered with OMG site but only £33-76 on parent site xx before they catch on and change it!!

Iv sprayed lots of friends and family with the 12%, some of us are a bit orange though. What do you think of the tan? Also do you do 2 coats, I'm new and currently spraying one side then going back and doing it again? Is that too much? X

Iv sprayed lots of friends and family with the 12%, some of us are a bit orange though. What do you think of the tan? Also do you do 2 coats, I'm new and currently spraying one side then going back and doing it again? Is that too much? X

I got sprayed with the 9% on Wednesday to see what it was like. It's quite dark but still natural looking, my clients thought I'd been sitting out!! Lol.

I already have clients slightly addicted to the 20%, one of them got sprayed on Thursday night and contacted me yesterday to say she looks like she's lived in Spain all of her life, she loves it!!

Sprayed somebody with the 12% yesterday but haven't got feedback yet.

I spray back, each side, front, hands and face. I then get my client to turn back around and re-spray the backs of their arms (as they always look White) very quickly go over their legs and then turn them round again and quickly go over their arms, chest and legs.

I know a lot of people say that this is a waste of solution as it has no extra effect on the tan, but I find when I do this, the clients tan is always darker as opposed to me not doing it!! Can anybody please explain to me why this is? :-/ xx

I got sprayed with the 9% on Wednesday to see what it was like. It's quite dark but still natural looking, my clients thought I'd been sitting out!! Lol.

I already have clients slightly addicted to the 20%, one of them got sprayed on Thursday night and contacted me yesterday to say she looks like she's lived in Spain all of her life, she loves it!!

Sprayed somebody with the 12% yesterday but haven't got feedback yet.

I spray back, each side, front, hands and face. I then get my client to turn back around and re-spray the backs of their arms (as they always look White) very quickly go over their legs and then turn them round again and quickly go over their arms, chest and legs.

I know a lot of people say that this is a waste of solution as it has no extra effect on the tan, but I find when I do this, the clients tan is always darker as opposed to me not doing it!! Can anybody please explain to me why this is? :-/ xx

Thank you sarah for getting back to me. Apparently our skin can only take so much % DHA. So there is no point trying to spray loads. However when i did my training we sprayed twice, then i read on here it was a waste of spray. I sprayed all my friends twice, and we were really dark. However when my sis had it done on 12 % she looked really light and natural. Confused :S I want to try just doing it once and see the differerence. Im just worried il miss bits. xx

Hello everyone, I decided to give OMG benefit of the doubt after reading all the horror stories of late deliveries and have just ordered the 5008 machine, 3 litres of tan and free disposables kit :-s
Rather than just order online i decided to ring first and spoke to a really helpful guy who checked it was in stock and got one out of the warehouse for me before I ordered. He said he will sort it so I receive tomorrow, so I'm planning to stay in all day so I hope it does!!!
Keep everything crossed for me!! :)
xxx

Have been ringing for information but no one seems to know much!! i spoke to betsy once before, she was really helpfull. am worried about ordering with the tales of their dreadful distrubution! would like to contact her for reasurance but she doesnt seem to be around at the moment?? The only informative one there!

Have been ringing for information but no one seems to know much!! i spoke to betsy once before, she was really helpfull. am worried about ordering with the tales of their dreadful distrubution! would like to contact her for reasurance but she doesnt seem to be around at the moment?? The only informative one there!

Betsy is on holiday, call and speak to Sebastian x

Has anybody ordered the Cherry Bomb scent? I got it for 12% (this is what I had when I used Suntana, didn't want to confuse myself lol) but I think it's horrible!! It smells so synthesised :-( My Suntana one was lovely!! Xx

Has anybody ordered the Cherry Bomb scent? I got it for 12% (this is what I had when I used Suntana, didn't want to confuse myself lol) but I think it's horrible!! It smells so synthesised :-( My Suntana one was lovely!! Xx

Eww not nice... I've got the coconut one which I've yet to try!
Did you get your machine with omg too? I got mine yesterday and having some troubles!!!xx

Eww not nice... I've got the coconut one which I've yet to try!
Did you get your machine with omg too? I got mine yesterday and having some troubles!!!xx

I think it's rotten!! Lol. I'm always very busy with spray tans and one of my clients wanted it today... Was actually nearly gagging!! Hahaha!!

The Tropical Coconut is lovely!! And so is original it smells like baby wipes :)

No, I just ordered solutions, like 4 weeks ago!! What problems are you having? Xx

I think it's rotten!! Lol. I'm always very busy with spray tans and one of my clients wanted it today... Was actually nearly gagging!! Hahaha!!

The Tropical Coconut is lovely!! And so is original it smells like baby wipes :)

No, I just ordered solutions, like 4 weeks ago!! What problems are you having? Xx

Ohhh dear gagging over a spray tan is not good, hopefully you'll use it all up soon!! Im using the coconut 12% tomorrow so hopefully that'll be a nice one, although sometimes i wonder what they are trying to cover up with these smelling sprays lol ....

Ohhh the machine, its probably me not the machine, lost my confidence a bit as trained couple of yrs ago now and only now getting back into it, so got a new machine and gave it a go yesterday but one minute no spray coming out then all of a sudden bit splats of it...just with my finger on trigger!! Hmmm.
xxx

Hi girls,

I ordered my kit yesterday and found everyone I spoke to really helpful. Was a bit dubious after reading everyone's comments on here but apparently my kit will be with my on Tuesday. Because im being so wary I called today and apparently the Spray Tents have been damaged but theyr going to send me one that isnt too badly damaged so I can get tanning straight away and then send a new one on once the order comes in. Also getting a few samples aswell.

Fingers crossed it comes as I am being trained on Weds and have appointments booked in already! Really hoping it comes on Tuesday but not holding my breath....

:s

Hi,
I bought a tanning kit from OMG last month through Amazon, was a good offer and came within about 4 days. Pleased with the product but have to say I have real difficulty with folding the tent back up!. Took two navy men to pack it up last time! lol. I just can't get the technique right, wondered if anyone was as useless as me at it? Actually sent them an email asking for some sort of diagram ( bit embarrassing). Anyway is interesting to see that their solution seems to be a good one, I ordered a different one because I hadn't tried theirs but may in the future.
Cheers x

Well i ordered my spray tanning kit from OMG on Monday and paid £10 extra for 48 hours delivery and was told it would be with me Tuesday/ wednesady latest. Still not here wednesday pm so hubby phoned only to be told it hadn't even been dispatched but would be here on friday. it is now Saturday and surprise surprise still no kit not a happy bunny at all doesn't say much for the company does it and they are trying to get this omg solution recognised. Anybody else ordered from them and had problems or not got there kit, thought there offer was to good to be true well will see what they have to say when i can actually get hold of them:rolleyes:

Hello

Did you get your kit and was it worth the wait? These comments about service have put me off.

thanks

Sorry to interrupt...

I am considering using OMG spray tan solution. Have you's used it before? If so, how do you find the colour? And also the fade off? Thanks for your help!! Xxx

I think colour is fab. My neighbour had her tan 12 days ago and it still looks fab. Another client of mine had hers 10 days ago and is still getting comments:green:

I brought my spray tan kit of OMG, i luckly didnt have the same problem it came when they said and was packed well which i was very pleased about.... However the tent that came with the kit ripped a little within not long of having it but called them and got a new tent two days later :)

I ordered on Sunday 12th and the webpage said orders were being dispatched 13th June. No word on Wednesday so I emailed - no response. I called and spoke to Freddie who promised to get back to me later. To cut a long story short, I have been upgraded to the next machine up for my inconvenience there is a supply problem with the HVLP 5008. Promised delivery tomorrow. Hope they are true to their word as I am doing tans on Wednesday for a wedding!

I ordered on Sunday 12th and the webpage said orders were being dispatched 13th June. No word on Wednesday so I emailed - no response. I called and spoke to Freddie who promised to get back to me later. To cut a long story short, I have been upgraded to the next machine up for my inconvenience there is a supply problem with the HVLP 5008. Promised delivery ttomorrow. Hope they are true to their word as I am doing tans on Wednesday for a wedding!

This is exactly the same thing I'm getting... The hvlp700 pro yea?? When did you order?? I ordered Friday as I rung up each day to see if the 5008 had come into stock and fri is when they offered me the better kit... They said it will arrive tommorow :) I hope so as I have two tans tommorow nite...

Yay!! It's arrived, looks like I will have some very happy wedding guests!

Good morning everyone,

We have read through this thread with interest and taken all comments on board.

We apologise if anyone has encountered issues with our customer service in the past. It has just been a matter of our company being so busy in such a short time due to the huge demand for our solutions and products.

To support our growth and give you, our valued customers the very best service we have now taken on more staff to cope with the demand.

We have now 10 full time, dedicated staff including trainers and spray tan experts to serve you needs better and provide the service, as a spray tan professionals you deserve.

We respect all opinions and would like to thank all customers, past and present. We just want to let you know we are here to help and answer any questions you may have.

We hope our experts can share some of their knowledge on this most excellent forum and help anyone with an interest in spray tanning.

Thank you and regards,

OMG

Latest posts

Back