OMG!!!FREE NVQ Assessment !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lu1

Reaction score
I have trained with Creative and EzFlow and always wanted to do my NVQ but not had the time to go to college for a year or never had the funding to do it. I have a salon and always felt that my staff are more qualified than me, so ive finally done it, the Training was FREE i paid for nothing and the assessor came to my salon or i could go to them it took me 2 weeks to complete it, i told my assessor when i have a set of nails in the salon and they came out and assess me it was as easy as that if any of you ladies want the number it is 01709869445:)

Thanks for posting this Lou1. I have just rung them and its fab start mine next week and it is all FREE :) will let you know how i get on.

Do you know if they do this everywhere in the UK?

Wow thats brilliant, my NVQ has taken me 8 months so far, still got a few months to go too. I'm doing it in my spare time!!! Wish I knew this earlier. x

Geesh mine was a whole bundle of money to complete! :cry:

I've done my nvq level 2 beauty but would love to know if I could do it for nails too. I know the course at the local college had their last intake in January, so I wouldn't be able to get on the next one until September now.

Thanks for posting this Lou1. I have just rung them and its fab start mine next week and it is all FREE :) will let you know how i get on.

Is it across the UK or only in on area????

I am Mobile, would i still be able to do it?

Hi Guys it is NVQ level 2 nail services and can be taken any time of the year and they cover the whole of the uk Best to just give them a ring on 01709 869445

Hi Guys it is NVQ level 2 nail services and can be taken any time of the year and they cover the whole of the uk Best to just give them a ring on 01709 869445

I already do nails, do they do NVQ 2 Beauty for free??

Just rang, its only nails!!

I am CND trained in L&P and spa mani & Pedi so i am not gonna bother!

Thanks for the info tho...

just rung very nice lady- seeing me next week!!!!

its free only because its government funded.

thanks for the tip!:)

Last edited:
Fantastic, thanks for the info. I will definately give them a call. x

NVQ level 2 nail systems covers Nail enhansments in any system you choose to use also manicure and pedicure at the end you will receive a City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 nail services certificate I feel sure there will come a time when you will need a NVQ for insurance:):)

Who is this training from please and how did you hear about it! It sounds great!:hug:

from the ages of 19 and over your first nvq 2 course is free, but i think you only get goverment funding for just the first nvq 2 course...from ages 19-24 your first nvq3 is free...if that helps

from the ages of 19 and over your first nvq 2 course is free, but i think you only get goverment funding for just the first nvq 2 course...from ages 19-24 your first nvq3 is free...if that helps

thanks joanne- was trying to fins all the info on why..:)

Can you only complete this if you only work in a salon?

I did apply for my nvq2 after I done my intensive course, but some of the practical work I couldnt complete because I needed to be working in a salon.So ive just left it , which seems a waste of money,and all the rest of the hard work I done before hand.

So this would be a great opportunity to complete it with someone else,so I havent chucked the money away.:)

dont think so debbie- i told the lady when i called them that i was only training and not in a salon.

give them a call- you never know!:)

Sure thanks will do ...if I can get through at this rate ..lol..there probley gonna be constantly engaged now weve all found out!!!:):lol::lol:

I thought the NVQ 2 in nails no longer existed and that it has been superceded with a stand alone NVQ in Nails at Level 3.:confused:

Hopefully the training and certificate is kosher.

Perhaps Rachel (aka Chocolate) will be able to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back