omg! ive had the worst day ever!( long)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh babe how horrible for you..... but hey its the heat it makes the all a bit frisky lol....
Next time and I doubt it if there will be a next time,drag him over to the sink, hand him a nail brush and tell him to get scrubbing.....
Then wack him over the knuckles with your finest abrasive and tell him that you don't offer extras or OAP special add ons.....

But in all earnest, well it would have left me speechless for a second or two and I probably would have thought the same as you, is this guy for real or is it me lol????
I have had the footsie's under the desk lark ,then had a retake on the situation and I just kicked out and then very apologetic said "Oh I am so sorry, hope I didn't hurt you, feet do tend to take on alive of their own at times don't they, now did you want a buff or an enamel with this service" lmfao....that stopped him in his tracks lol....
Don't loose any sleep over this babe, have a drink and just put it all behind you....

sorry to read that
that must have been terrible
i m not too into giving men services and this isn t encouraging me :irked:
once i had to travel next a guy in his 50s or 60 s he was trying to touch my breast :mad:
but i was just scared to ask to be moved and the plane was full:rolleyes:
miami /paris 10 hours next to this guy
hopefully it was a night flight so he finally fell asleep
when i came home i was feeling so bad i took a shower and washed all the clothes i was wearing

You poor thing
I can relate to how you are feeling totally, many years ago we had a very strange guy that used to visit our salon on a regular basis and always seemed to end up in my column, anyway you cant judge a book by its cover, or so i thought!! and he had never actually done anything suggestive or behavhaved inappropriately but each time he came for his slendertone treatment he seemed to be eliminating more and more items of clothing until one day i walked into the treatment room and there he was lying in a sparkly blue posing pouch. anyway my heart was racing, i felt sick and i was only 18 at the time but i placed the blanket over him did his treatment and did not respond one tiny bit to this horrendous man in his pouch, once i finished the treatment i left him to get changed went straight to my manager to let her know what had happened and she very promply and harshly dealt with him, needless to say we never saw him again, however two of my colleagues left not long after and went to work in new salons in opposite directions from ours and he had visted there salons as well but had actually got up to some rather disgusting things which i would rather not print. It turns out he was doing the rounds and getting his kicks from visiting all these differnt salons.
I hope you are feeling better soon, i can look back now and have a really good giggle but its horrible at the time
Try not let it put you off doing men again though x

lotus blossom said:
needless to say i started to feel very uncomfortable, and wanted to finish the service half done, he then tried to rub his feet against mine!!!
i came home and cried!
but now i feel so yucky, i dont want to do any men atall now,
i have been home an hour and a half now, and i still cant get it out of my head,
have any of you had to do something like this, or put up with dirty old men if so what did you do, or what would you have done in my position?

how is it possible, to actually refuse service with no good reason???

please help me, shall i just say no more men, or what,??
sorry its long and waffly, but i feel a bit funny still and am tearful,
dont know why its got to me so much but it has sorry x

YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN REFUSING SERVICE FOR NO GOOD REASON!!
hE WAS BEHAVING COMPLETELY INAPPROPRATLY. He was not there for a manicure but to use you for sexual gratification. I would have told him (politley but very firmly) that he was being inappropriate & needed to leave.
NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE YOU FEEL VIOLATED LIKE THAT!!.
:hug::hug:
You are in asalon with other people around so you no you are safe so don't let one pervert spoil it for you. Just remember you do have the right to refuse service if you are uncomfortable.

Sending you hugs :hug::hug::hug:, don't let it put you off. You did really well under the circumstances. I would of had to say something :irked:.

vickyg said:
You poor thing
I can relate to how you are feeling totally, many years ago we had a very strange guy that used to visit our salon on a regular basis and always seemed to end up in my column, anyway you cant judge a book by its cover, or so i thought!! and he had never actually done anything suggestive or behavhaved inappropriately but each time he came for his slendertone treatment he seemed to be eliminating more and more items of clothing until one day i walked into the treatment room and there he was lying in a sparkly blue posing pouch. anyway my heart was racing, i felt sick and i was only 18 at the time but i placed the blanket over him did his treatment and did not respond one tiny bit to this horrendous man in his pouch, once i finished the treatment i left him to get changed went straight to my manager to let her know what had happened and she very promply and harshly dealt with him, needless to say we never saw him again, however two of my colleagues left not long after and went to work in new salons in opposite directions from ours and he had visted there salons as well but had actually got up to some rather disgusting things which i would rather not print. It turns out he was doing the rounds and getting his kicks from visiting all these differnt salons.
I hope you are feeling better soon, i can look back now and have a really good giggle but its horrible at the time
Try not let it put you off doing men again though x

This reminds me of a really wierd bloke we used to get in the hair salon too. He's been banned from virtually every salon within a 10 mile radius of where he lives. He wears these crazy wigs and then comes in and asked if we cut wigs, which we didn't. So he took the wig off and was as bald as a coot but wanted a wash and cut. We humoured him as he was a bit odd to say the least and worried he would get aggressive. OMG the converstaion was nuts, he did train impressions and all sorts. We never let him back again and then I found out that he has tried it on in other salons. everywhere.

It really does take allsorts to make a world. Glad to hear you've chirped up Nikki xxx

why dont these dirty old gits just use their money to go to a prostitute ?:irked:
but i guess a lot of the thrill for them is the intimidation.

poor you lotus, i hope it never happens again.:hug:

Sassy Hassy said:
Poor you. Think you were just unlucky and got a strange one, don't let it put you off other men as clients. On the funny side at least you only had to clean out 9 skanky nails ... and at least he didn't want a back, sack and crack!!! :eek: (just trying to make you laugh hun! :lol: ) Learn from this so that you're prepared if it happens again and how you would stop them in their tracks ... and you can refuse this man another time.

It reminds me of a great tale told to me by one of the clients in the hair salon I used to work in. About 20 years ago she used to go to this salon and there was a stylist fresh out of college. They'd taught them at colege that men can get a bit frisky and to be ready for it. Well she "gowned this man up" and then he proceeded to make rather lewd movements under the gown. Horrified at what she imagined him to be doing under there she whacked him round the head with a hair dryer!!!!!!!!! Imagine the look on both their faces when she pulled back the gown .... and he was just cleaning his glasses!!!!!!!

:hug: It's all part of our ever increasing learning experience on how to deal with clients. Tomorrow is a new day

Is this what you are referring to?

http://www.bofunk.com/video/1634/haircut_mistake.html

Oh thats awful poor you:hug:

I have a policy of not treating men...may be sexist and unfair to the decent blokes (I actually do a mans eyebrows) but I dont ever want to be in that situation...I used to do work at a hotel and a manager was saying to me "so you do massage do you?" I reluctantly said "yes" and he said "I will get some of my pals together and you can do us" er no thanks...he may have thought he was helping me out but I couldnt help but think it sounded more sinister...

having said that I once massaged a lady and after the massgae she offered to brush my hair????
I just said 'I know my hair is a mess but no thanks'...still confused on that one.

Oh hun,what an awfull experience,there are some pervs and weirdos out there !

If he ever comes to you again i would not oly refuse to carry out the service,but would also remind him that the police do not take kindly to peeps being harrased!

Hope this was the last nutter of your career hun x x

Latest posts

Back