OMG tanning solution!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
i have only been spray tanning about a month but i'm getting really good tans, i have been spraying family with samples, but now i'm getting people asking me for tans! i got 3 litres of OMG solution with my kit, but looking on here i see that it is getting mixed reviews and i don't want to spray future clients with it and it being a horrible colour!

do any of you have any pictures of the tans it produces?

This isn't OMG it's Fake Bake just thought I'd show how mine come out. I swear by Fake Bake! Why not try the OMG on yourself first? That's what I did. Just a small strip down my thigh x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323625567.152917.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323625567.152917.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 945
Hi, I have been using OMG for last 7 months and my clients love it.
I started out doing practice runs with it at reduced price and said to my clients if they didn't like it, I would get in something else, but they have all been happy with the colour, the length of time the tan lasts and how it fades and the price I can offer with it.
I wanted to try out another brand I have heard good reviews on, but my clients are reluctant as they like OMG.
You could try doing what I did or maybe try out on friends and family first xx

This isn't OMG it's Fake Bake just thought I'd show how mine come out. I swear by Fake Bake! Why not try the OMG on yourself first? That's what I did. Just a small strip down my thigh x

i sprayed my cousin with the fake bake darker and it wasnt that dark, dont know if she didn't prep properly ect because your tan is stunning xx

Hi, I have been using OMG for last 7 months and my clients love it.
I started out doing practice runs with it at reduced price and said to my clients if they didn't like it, I would get in something else, but they have all been happy with the colour, the length of time the tan lasts and how it fades and the price I can offer with it.
I wanted to try out another brand I have heard good reviews on, but my clients are reluctant as they like OMG.
You could try doing what I did or maybe try out on friends and family first xx

im going to spray my cousin with it tonight to see if i like it then once my 3 litres are finished im going to go with nouvatan i think!

im going to spray my cousin with it tonight to see if i like it then once my 3 litres are finished im going to go with nouvatan i think!

Hi there,

If your looking for a dark tan, OMG Definatly have this covered!
Each percentage is a gorgeous colour and the fragrances are a major plus :D

its all down to personal prefrance. Youl have clients that love fake bake will only use that, then others that love the omg also!

For having 3litres of it best give it a go and see what you think for your self! ill see if i hav a pic i can upload.
I wear the 20% :O

Betsy X

heres the 20% OMG ...

Attachments

• tann.jpg
    tann.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,002
heres the 20% OMG ...

that is a stunning colour! i bought a sample pack of the 20% too along with my kit, also bought a sample of the rapid tan you sell! once i start doing tans with OMG i will upload pictures into my album because its nice to see what kinda colour you can achieve with the solution xx

that is a stunning colour! i bought a sample pack of the 20% too along with my kit, also bought a sample of the rapid tan you sell! once i start doing tans with OMG i will upload pictures into my album because its nice to see what kinda colour you can achieve with the solution xx

Thankyou :)

Youl like the rapid tan. I personally love the 20% i have it weekly! may tone it down a tad for xmas but... we shal see! think il feel really pale going for something lighter! ha! Having said this i was sprayed with the rapid tan which is not as dark as this but i still loved it!

definatly upload some pictures so we can have a look at the results! and if you need any help im always here :)

Betsy xx

I use OMG and its very very popular with my clients as its nice & dark, and as far as I can see, the other salons/techs in my area who use it don't go above the 16% which is why that and the 20% are my best sellers! I have clients come to me specifically because I offer the higher %, I have had no complaints at all, everyone says how nice it looks on them! I only use 16% on myself all the time... apart from SiennaX, its my fave brand x

Thankyou :)

Youl like the rapid tan. I personally love the 20% i have it weekly! may tone it down a tad for xmas but... we shal see! think il feel really pale going for something lighter! ha! Having said this i was sprayed with the rapid tan which is not as dark as this but i still loved it!

definatly upload some pictures so we can have a look at the results! and if you need any help im always here :)

Betsy xx

Thank you very much! its much appreciated xx

I use OMG and its very very popular with my clients as its nice & dark, and as far as I can see, the other salons/techs in my area who use it don't go above the 16% which is why that and the 20% are my best sellers! I have clients come to me specifically because I offer the higher %, I have had no complaints at all, everyone says how nice it looks on them! I only use 16% on myself all the time... apart from SiennaX, its my fave brand x

Im hoping to spray my cousins wife with OMG 9% tonight! She is milkbottle white haha so it'll be weird seeing her with a wee tan lol x

I would spray her with the 12% tbh - the 9% isn't that dark, and even though she is milk bottle white I think maybe the 12% will be better - or tell her you will do her the 9% and if she doesn't like it then do 12%.

I have never used the 9% yet! Never even opened it - I usually start clients off with 12% (about 8 times out of 10 - unless they are dark anyway) and most go up to 16% some stay at 12% and a couple prefer the 20%.

12% is more of a golden glow tan colour. Let us know how you get on.

I would spray her with the 12% tbh - the 9% isn't that dark, and even though she is milk bottle white I think maybe the 12% will be better - or tell her you will do her the 9% and if she doesn't like it then do 12%.

I have never used the 9% yet! Never even opened it - I usually start clients off with 12% (about 8 times out of 10 - unless they are dark anyway) and most go up to 16% some stay at 12% and a couple prefer the 20%.

12% is more of a golden glow tan colour. Let us know how you get on.

thanks for the advice :D i'll probably will use the 12%, was just thinking the 9% would have been better as she isnt used to a tan ect ..

xx

I know what you mean, but I think she will be fine with 12% - my friend is paler than pale who burns really easily and has white blonde hair, she tried the 9% and said it was a waste of time as it only gave her a hint of colour and could only really tell if she checked her 'white bits' lol. Go for the 12% :wink2: bet she loves it!

Hi we are just starting to spray tan & we've got the omg trial sizes! Are all the fragrances different colours? Or is it just different smells? Is it just the % that give the shade results?

It's the % that matters. It doesn't matter what fragrance it is. A vanilla in a 12 for example will be the same as a cherry in 12.

It's the % that matters. It doesn't matter what fragrance it is. A vanilla in a 12 for example will be the same as a cherry in 12.

Have you used omg? & is it any good?

I bought a 500ml to try once in the 9. Didn't get any complaints about it. It lasted quite well on me and I liked the colour. I mainly use suntana and now nouvatan.

Latest posts

Back