OMG! This makes my eyelashes longer instantly!! The best thing I've tried.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to try Fluff last week as Debbie was at my salon doing some training. It is very affective and as Debbie said a good impule buy, I'll be ordering mine this week.

without having to order loads ( just yet) where can i but one to try ?

PM me and I will let you know about ordering for salon geeks

Debbie Lashes

Just purchased mine off ebay, can't wait to try it now. Glad I read the thread and will now look down on mirror when applying.

I love it best purchase I have EVER made!!!! I will be purchasing more to sell in my salon. THANKS Debbie:)

Hi Bev, I too have been using the Jica eyelash extender for years, and i agree i totally love it I Too take medication hrt (i am 34) and my eyelashes have shrunk!!! So i use this product most days and all my customers love it and i believe contact lens wearers are ok too use it.

I love the way u can just put a bit on or when i go out i layer it up, and it looks better than falsh eyelashes.

XX mart

Tried this today and its the best lash product I've purchased in years......wow, big fat long daisy cow lashes......superb, loving it ! The mirror trick was very good advice (thanks), had no problems at all.

SORRY - WE ONLY DO THIS IN BLASH BIT IF YOU USE BROWN MASC, THE FLUFF WILL NOT CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE BROWN MASC TO BLACK THOUGH. SO YOU WILL STILL HAVE LONG BROWN LASHES.
How do i get hold of this new product

How do i get hold of this new product
hi Everyone
I'm Liz and i work at ideal Bradal in peterborough The wholesaler originally mentioned in the first post, Had a lovely chat with julia (who lives near the seventh bridge) who told me about this site so i thought i would come along and have a look . We still have this item in stock and i can post it out and there is no minium order so just get in touch i think you will have to p m me
hope i can help you all
cheers
liz

To Add To The Portfolio Of Celbs, Madonna Has Endorsed Jica Lash.

There Is A Editorial In The Evening Telegraph About Madonna's Top Favorite Products And Jica Lash Is There.

Great News Eh...:)

There Is A Editorial In The Evening Telegraph About Madonna's Top Favorite Products And Jica Lash Is There.

Great News Eh...

It is indeed an excellent high note to close this thread on.

I think there the methods for obtaining more information on how and where to purchase this product by parties with vested interests is more than sufficient for the site guidelines. And with such a long thread, it will be great reference to point people to if future enquiries about the product should ever appear again!

nJoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back