OMG! This makes my eyelashes longer instantly!! The best thing I've tried.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
I just thought I'd share this, as personally I'm chuffed I've found this product!

I was coming home from my weekend in London yesterday (visited ExCeL on Sunday) and popped into my local wholesalers (not spent enough money!!).
I picked up a few bits & bobs, and when I got to the counter they had this 'lash extending' product on there. So me being me thought 'OK - I'll try it, everything else is crappola, this can't be any worse!'

I have short to medium lashes and since I have put in weight with my thyroid & stopping smoking and having an over-active fork,my lashes seem shorter:lol: Yes, you've guessed it - I've now got fat eyes!!

Anyway, I had a little, quick go with this product and I was totally blown away!!! My lashes are now so long, I'm almost tickling the back of my neck!
Well, OK, not the back of my neck, but I can almost touch my eyebrows with my lashes!!!!!!!

If you suffer from short, sad and insignificant lashes, you might as well give this fab product a go. It works for me. And I offer 'lash Enhancements' as a treatment:eek:

Have a look, and please...do say if you have any experience with this product...Jica - Beauty - Make up - Nails - Footcare - Skincare

i want some!!!
how much was it bev??

it sounds good hun, I would give it a go, how much is it? and which whole sales stock it?

It was £x.xx plus vat

I got it in Ideal Bradal in Peterborough.

I expect the price will be removed by the mods, but I only got it for ME!!

Last edited by a moderator:
im going to order some tomorrow,
we have an account there so yeeee haaaa
thanks bev xxx

Just Seen Your Thread

Jica Lash Is One Of Our Best Retail Lines, I Personally Love The Product And Tell All My Friends And Family About This Product - I Am Known As Debbie Lashes Now

I Am Reall Y Glad You Love Them Product Too

Well Here I Go Again....

First Put A Layer Of Your Own Mascara (any Will Do)

Then Put The Tiny Fibres On The Wet Mascara (we Call It Fluff)

Then Again Put A Layer Of Your Mascara To Seal The Fibres.

You Instantly Have Long Lashes Without Looking Thick Or Gloopy

This Product Is Always In The Glossy Mags And Is Used By Emma Bunton, Tara Pt, Victoria Beckham, Jade Jaguar And Many More.

No Salon Should Be With A Retail Box - It Is An Impulse Sale That Works

I Told You I Would Go On Sorry But If You Believe In Something Let Everyone Know...

Well, I have to say, it really is the dogs danglers!

I have the most crappy lashes and mine were transformed into these long NATURAL looking fluttery full lashes, I'm soooo impressed!!!

Blast it! There'll be no extra ones left for me to buy:cry:

wow i want some :cry:

Well, I have to say, it really is the dogs danglers!

I have the most crappy lashes and mine were transformed into these long NATURAL looking fluttery full lashes, I'm soooo impressed!!!

Blast it! There'll be no extra ones left for me to buy:cry:

I AM GLAD YOU LOVE THE JICA LASH

Hi Debbie lashes
can you tell me if sallys stock this please :hug:

Hi Debbie lashes
can you tell me if sallys stock this please :hug:

No we do not sell this product to sally wholesale, but we do have a rep in your area called Jo.

Thanx for sharing hun, i have just emailed them to see if i can get my hands on some of that miracle :wink2:. :hug: xxx

No we do not sell this product to sally wholesale, but we do have a rep in your area called Jo.

Or you could look on the website
Thanks hun :hug:

Thanx for sharing hun, i have just emailed them to see if i can get my hands on some of that miracle :wink2:. :hug: xxx

ONCE YOU TRY THE PRODUCT YOU WILL WONDER WHAT YOU DID WITHOUT IT. MY LASHES FEEL BARE WITHOUT USING IT.

can you use it with clear mascara.
i get quite hot round my face and find mascara tends to run easily and leaves me with rings under my eyes., so i like clear.

can you use it with clear mascara.
i get quite hot round my face and find mascara tends to run easily and leaves me with rings under my eyes., so i like clear.

TRUTHFULLY I HAVE NEAVER BEEN ASKED THAT QUESTION BEFORE AND I HAVE JUST BEEN SAT HERE THINKING...

TOMORROW I WILL TRY AND LEY YOU KNOW.

THE FIBERS (FLUFF) ARE BLACK, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TRY BEFORE I ANSWER (SO I CAN GIVE YOU A HONEST ANSWER)

DEBBIE LASHES

TRUTHFULLY I HAVE NEAVER BEEN ASKED THAT QUESTION BEFORE AND I HAVE JUST BEEN SAT HERE THINKING...

TOMORROW I WILL TRY AND LEY YOU KNOW.

THE FIBERS (FLUFF) ARE BLACK, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TRY BEFORE I ANSWER (SO I CAN GIVE YOU A HONEST ANSWER)

DEBBIE LASHES

i appreciate your honesty:)

Is it available in Canada?
Thx.

Wow I want some of this too :) sounds amazing!

PS:- Glamour Beauty, are there any distributors in Australia who stock this? I'd love to try it out!

Is it available in Canada?
Thx.

HI

I WILL ALSO FIND OUT IF IT IS AVAILABLE IN CANADA, (IF NOT I WILL SEE IF I CAN BLAG A TRIP ON EXPENSES. LOL.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back