One Stroke Flower

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NaNa S

Reaction score
hi Geeks!

could someone tell me how i can make a "one stroke" flower? I see them all the time and they are beautiful!!! What kind of paint is used?

NANA

how do you mean "one stroke flower"? do you mean one stroke for each petal? each petal has two colors?

kathleen
www.mynailsrock.com

The second thing you said sweety ;) One stroke with two colors (pink & white for a rose for example)... I tried doing it with manicure but it doesnt work out... ;)

the web site you were just given is great, donna dewburry is amazing!

this is the exact one stroke painting i've always done, and it's not just for flowers!

also, she's building her website, but, www.notoriousnails.com, is another great painter. i've met her and bought her tapes.

you can check craft stores for the donna dewburry one stroke painting supplies.

on my website, under flowers, i've done so many one stroke designs.

when you try it, just relax and take your time. once you get the hang of it, you'll be wipping them out in no time!!

kathleen
www.mynailsrock.com

"One stroke" can be real fun to do and looks amazing on nails!! My clients love it!
Margarita Belska is doing a workshop seminar on "one stroke" technique this month. If you have any chance to be in London don't miss it!!! Fantastic master-class!
You can read more info HERE.
This is an example of what you'll be able to do...

8b30c98fd58c.jpg

NANA,

Here's a link to the concept... of course this is a much larger scale but you can apply it to much smaller brushes, etc.

Have fun!

Sincerely,

Shelly

All About FolkArt® Paint Video

I'm also very keen in learning one stroke painting technique on nails, I have seen few works and I'm amazed, my clients have also been asking me about this. Does anyone know who does good courses in London?

I'm also very keen in learning one stroke painting technique on nails, I have seen few works and I'm amazed, my clients have also been asking me about this. Does anyone know who does good courses in London?

margarita belska.
i couldnt get to the one last month but she said there would be more dates next year.

Latest posts

Back