Online Nail courses. Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkGem

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am looking into starting a nail tech course online. I have came across so many but unsure of which to go with. The one that stands out the most is essential nails. I would like to hear from anyone who has taken any course with them, who passed, if you found it usefull/interesting, and are you using the skills now - making an extra income? I am thinking about the acrylic course then maintenance and perhaps airbrushing? Thanks.

Hi everyone. I am looking into starting a nail tech course online. I have came across so many but unsure of which to go with. The one that stands out the most is essential nails. I would like to hear from anyone who has taken any course with them, who passed, if you found it usefull/interesting, and are you using the skills now - making an extra income? I am thinking about the acrylic course then maintenance and perhaps airbrushing? Thanks.

If you do a search here on the site, and put in Essential Nails or EN you will be able to read hundreds of comments about their courses.

Be careful of any 'get rich quick' or 'I'll make you a fully booked nail tech in thirty days' courses you may come across. It ain't gonna happen. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i took the EN gel course and loved it!!It fitted in with my family and my work commitments and i passed at the begining of July :green:

Hi i am doing the Essential nails acrylic course now and I think they are fantastic, I emailed essential nails a question and they rang me straight back, I have also sent some nails in for them to check just to see if I was on the right track and they were great they rang me and told me where i was going wrong and what I did really well, I would recommend them, I have so far nothing but praise for them. Hope this helps and good luck finding you course:lol:

If you do a search here on the site, and put in Essential Nails or EN you will be able to read hundreds of comments about their courses.

Don't fall for any other of the 'get rich quick' or 'I'll make you a fully booked nail tech in thirty days' BS home learn courses you may come across. It ain't gonna happen. :biggrin:

I'm with gigi on this one. I did the EN course and it was fantatic, it took me ages to complete because it isn't a quick fast thing to do, it takes time to do the foundation course but once you have masteres the foundation course the conversion courses are easier. I must point out that it took me longer because I was looking for perfection otherwise I would have finished earlier. I am looking to do a course in CND (creative nail design) in the very near future. Hope this is helpful.

Im doing the Acrylics with them and its my first course.
EN are fantastic and are really helpful and friendly i cannot say a bad word about them but im now searching for other training with a classroom tutor in my area because im finding the acrylic overlay really hard to master. Acrylics are harder than Gels to learn and if i could go back then i would of started with the Gels course first because i would be about complete now and maybe i would be feeling a alot more confident with myself than i do now...i dont regret buying a course from EN though, its a start for me anyway and i will complete it eventualy. lol

Latest posts

Back