Opalescent Paint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXxDaWn-JxXx

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have searched for this before putting this thread on, but couldn't find an answer, so please don't shout at me! :lol:

I need to get some opalescent paint urgently to finish my nail art course, but I can't find any other than on K-Sa-Ra's website (which I can't get on to because of the proxy server) and The Nail Company, which have a minimum order of £25. I don't need anything else for my kit/course, so I don't want to spend money I really haven't got! :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where I can get some paint where the minimum spend isn't so high? Like I said, it's really urgent - need to finish my course next week! :eek:

Thanks dudes,

D*

try a craft store

Hi.

Is your art course with essential nails? what colour paint do you need? if you are not with EN, visit their website and they sell gold and green opalescent paint because these are the paints included with the nail art course.

I hope I helped.

xxSarahxx

do you mean the white one that comes out with the colored shimmer? if so then some craft shops have it, some times its ink wich you could get then mix a little with some tranparent acrylic paint, or PVA glue

nailcompany is where i got mine from i think there are 6 colors to get so maybe by the time you got them all it would fit the min order ? and you use so little they would last years,

Hi im just wondering if it is the vtct course in nail art that you are doing? If it is im also doing it and was told by my tutor yesterday that i could just use a polish with a shimmer in it on top of a matt colour to claim this range.

If you are doing the same course as me i would ring your tutor and ask her if you could do this aswell, I know what you mean about not spending anymore money i've spent a fortune doing mine lol.

If it is a different course sorry the only place i could find any (before i asked her about this myself) was the k sa ra website : (.

just had a thought ,
if you buy the paints from the The Nail Company they also sell the color pusher tools that you prob need to buy to use with the paints so that would prob be the min order price , also i know what you mean about extra costs but it will last for ages and who knows when your desighns may pay for them selfs some day,
Cx

If you PM crystaltippers (Sue) or chocolate (Rachel), they may be able to help you with the paint.

I seem to remember someone saying that they can get hold of the the really good quality opalescent paint which is hard to get hold of.

Sarah
x

Latest posts

Back