Opening Tuesday - new website - what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Hi

I'm having my opening event on Tuesday and salon opens wed ....so much to do..nervous about it all yet really excited.

I've just got first copy of my website and would like your opinions on it - as I said its the first draft so I can see things that I'm going to change but I'm really interested to hear what you all think...be harsh. I can take it lol...

Clare

Powder and Pout - Powder and Pout

I think it's great. You must be really pleased! Just wish I lived closer, would love to come in! lol

Good luck for the opening

xxxx

Site looks great hun, I really like it, good luck for the future...xxx

Thanks very much - yes really pleased and surprised with it as got it under a government new business programme - only £50 for first year - so rally surprised at how nice it looks

Hey your site looks great! I love the name. Good look for the opening. x

Hi ya
Your site is really good and informative

You may wont to have a jiggle where you mention about the Location.....because you have said location, and then gone straight into directions.....maybe How to find Powder & Pout or How to find us:

but a really easy site and I wish you all the luck in the world on your opening and for the future:)

Hi Clare

Your site looks great. My only comment would be that it's a bit difficult to see the white text against the light blue background. May be my eyesight though!!

Good luck with the opening.

Jenni
x

great site, good luck with the opening.

Lovely site and great name!

Would be nice to see a few photos as some sort on there - of the salon or even some royalty free photos to add a little variety.

On your essentials page after the waxing prices there is quite a gap which made me think initially there was no other info on there so perhaps remove some of the blank lines or some other way of letting people know there is more info on that page. this is one of the pages (as well as the little luxury page) that I feel needs jazzing up a little with pictures etc.

Good luck with your opening and hope it all goes well for you.

Thanks everyone - great advice - so good to get the feedback - will be taking all your suggestions on board.

Really like your site, especially your logo and the butterflies. Hope all goes well for you.x

hi,
your website looks lovely, nice and fresh and to the point. I really like your logo and the name is catchy.. if there was one thing that I'd change it would be the menu for your waxing, is there any way you could line up the prices as i feel its a bit difficult to read, if you know what I mean. Good luck with the opening on Tuesday, hope it all goes well
Mandy

Lovely website Clare ... well done.

Can I just point out that I've spotted a typo in the directions details. The letter "n" is missing from the word "hand" and presently reads "had", so you may wish to correct this as soon as you are able.

Wishing you all the very best on opening day and for the future success of your new venture :hug:

Fantastic name and website - love the butterflies, can't believe it cost only £50 - good luck with the opening!

Great website hun x

thanks everyone - really good detailed feedback - great to have... when the changes are made i'll post it so you all can have a look... opening tonight..here goes lol

clare

Latest posts

Back