Opi polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalez69

Reaction score
I am looking to extend my opi collection in my salon and was wondering what colours everyone finds popular especially from the new ranges such as south beach and glitters.

I love the russian collection but quite wintery colours! x:)

The south beach collection is gorgeous - personal favs are OPI on collins Avenue, Miami Beet and Congaline Coral.

The French collection is gorgeous too - personal favs are Bastille my heart, louvre me louvre me not and we'll always have paris.

Other lovely colours are: Mrs O'learys bbq, pompeii purple, Big apple red, passion, hawaiian orchid, russian navy, suzi says da, light my sapphire, strawberry margaretia...I could go on, and on and on,

hth

B x

for a french polish, i LOVE im a princess you're not, gives a lovely shimmer and i also love the new range, cant choose just one

I love miami beet! Its lovely. Also koala-berry and bastille my heart are great for this time of year. I actualy chased a girl in professional beauty show to ask her what colour she had on her nails as i loved it so much, and it was koala-berry. Clients are loving it, (and me, lol)

My fav for spring/summer is "Elephantastic Pink" (India Collection) but one I wear all year round is "You Don't Know Jacques" (French Collection) it's a beautiful grey colour.

As for the South Beach collection I'm finding the most popular one is "Congaline Coral"

I have used Opi polish on my self and on my clients and it safe to say it's one of the best qoultey polish around today.

My older ladies like (and get a giggle from) Aphrodite's Pink Nightie
and Tijuana Dancer
I personally love Im not really a waitress, Nice coloue eh?, and OPI love this colour.
For french, I regularly use Altar Ego as it's got a slight lilac shimmer to it.:wink2:

Latest posts

Back