Oriental stilleto

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
thought to add another one on the critiques since it has been a while ago now. these were for a competition entree but would appreciate your feedback. Learning how to improve is always welcome.
I glued them on top of my own nails which had acrylic allready on them so they are a bit buckled. I would have been disabled if i had to keep those on :rolleyes:

these are so fab and out of this world, a big well done.

I wish i could do things like this.

:)

these are so fab and out of this world, a big well done.

I wish i could do things like this.

:)

Aren´t you a sweetheart. :hug:

Very beautiful you do a way cool job
way awesome keep up the great work

one word...
WOW!!!
:hug:

Mieke, your work is amazing........!!

wow, wow and wow, how did u do these they are just amazing, makes my french with snow flakes look dizmall. But i think like this now, one day you never no, practise practise. You are an amazing artist and nail tech xxxx:hug:

As always...... amazing work!!

I absolutely adore these) such a well done detailed work) Colours and placements of details are amazing) Thanks for sharing):hug:

You didn't really do these! You cut pictures out a magazine and glued them on! LOL Just joking with you. :hug:
Your work is always amazing. When I see a new post with a picture from you I always get excited! You are a very talented artist. xx

THAT ARTWORK IS FAB!

Great job.. can only hope I get that good one day.
Thanks for sharing!!
:hug:

You didn't really do these! You cut pictures out a magazine and glued them on! LOL
Darn....Busted :Grope: lol * hides the glue and scissors behind my back* Just joking with you. :hug:
Your work is always amazing. When I see a new post with a picture from you I always get excited! You are a very talented artist. xx

always feels very rewarding reading everyones comments.

Absolutely gorgeous :Love:

You are an amazing artist meike!....and your work is always so detailed....LOVE it x

WOW, wow and wow, fantastic :hug:

Totally FAB HUN!!!!
But I guess you knew that eh??

wow !!! amzing hun as always xxxx

Fantastic...I love them :) x x

What an amazing talent you have! Stunning nails.

love the nail art :)
amazing work
well done mieke ( goed gedaan meid)
sabrina

Latest posts

Back