Outfits.....the event!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was just wondering if any of you who are going to...THE EVENT
have got your outfit yet..?? If so would you please tell me what your wearing!.....Im at a loss at the moment!!

I would really like to get a dress that 'BAGPUSS' was wearing in her photo's.....its a cracking dress and she looked lovely!!

Angie
xx

Is it the long one 'bond & pussy'????

Yes...thats the dress, its LOVELY!!!

XX

:o aww thanks...Rob actually brought me that dress from Monsoon a few years ago...with matching shoes and a bag....all on his own...:)

But i was thinking it was too much for the event....? i was going to play safe with a black number...??

Hey Angie....Rob did you proud you looked lovely!! I think that dress is perfect for the event! I need to wear either trouser's or a long dress, because of my psoriasis on my legs!!

xx

I'm wearing trousers and a top...........or maybe a bin liner:green:

You will look lovely....in your bin liner Adele!!! LOL

xx

:o aww thanks...Rob actually brought me that dress from Monsoon a few years ago...with matching shoes and a bag....all on his own...:)

But i was thinking it was too much for the event....? i was going to play safe with a black number...??
I would be careful what you say!!! There will be competition for loan of the said dress!!!!

ah well i'm gutted after reading this now :cry: I'd love to go to The EVENT....even got hubby to cough up the ticket money but Gigi said it's not for me. I am doing my foundation with cnd in November so maybe next time. Get dressed up the nines girls and knock em dead :green:

Blimey Angie - not only does your man look like Van Dam, but he's great at shopping for you!
Lucky girl.
You look fab in the dress btw - you must NOT wear it to the Event!!!!! You'll be waaaay to glam!!:hug:

I'm going to Meadowhall at the end of September to see what I can bend my plastic on!!!!
Something sparkly.....well, it's wouldn't be me without a bit of bling!

I was looking on net last night. OMG there is so many nice dressess out there just now!!

What is everyone doing about the must have fashion accessory....NAILS?

ON OR OFF???????????:eek::eek:

Oh, another jealous one here! Currently 9 months pregnant (3 days overdue:rolleyes:) so not going anywhere for a while and the only clothes that fit me at the moment look like tents!

I love Monsoon clothes, I've had a few lovely dresses from there. My fella would never buy me a dress and if he had to, I doubt he'd think of Monsoon. You never know, he might surprise me one day!

I hope you all find lovely outfits :biggrin: Looking forward to seeing pics.

well altho id love to wear a gorgeous dress...I most definately wont be! I live and die in trousers...usually black ones! Too fat for dresses :cry: lol

Whats everyone wearing in the day?

I think it said in the day is salon wear and nails OFF

Last edited:
Itching to get out and buy a dress for this, been surfing about today.

I'm going to go for a ankle length cocktail number with sparkles of course. Strappy sandals and no wrap as I'll lose it!

So you lot......whatcha bought???? Lets see pics!

I bought my outfit today woooo....
I got a dress and shoes, still need to get some of them tummy tuck knicker things and a little cardi lol...

Best of all. I got the dress and the shoes HALF PRICE yayyyyy....

Its not the one I fell in love with, but it will do,
Wether it will be suitable or not I have nooo Idea lol, I dont "do" dresses :green:

(My diet started this afternoon :eek:)

I bought my outfit today woooo....
I got a dress and shoes, still need to get some of them tummy tuck knicker things and a little cardi lol...

Best of all. I got the dress and the shoes HALF PRICE yayyyyy....

Its not the one I fell in love with, but it will do,
Wether it will be suitable or not I have nooo Idea lol, I dont "do" dresses :green:

(My diet started this afternoon :eek:)

Tell us more, style, colour, heels etc

Ok i'll try ...
Its a cream dress with like sewn black bits on...Its fitted at the boobs, then flows out like an A line thingy..
And it has a big black bow across the waist ties at the side
(I am not lying when I say, I was in the changing room for 15 minutes working out how the bow tied)

My shoes are black patent with like a black material snake skinish bit across, heels with a bit of silver on..
Oh and they are pointy with straps on the back...

I make it sound like a bag of **** lmao :green:

I'm getting a bit excited now :lol:

Ok i'll try ...
Its a cream dress with like sewn black bits on...Its fitted at the boobs, then flows out like an A line thingy..
And it has a big black bow across the waist ties at the side
(I am not lying when I say, I was in the changing room for 15 minutes working out how the bow tied)

My shoes are black patent with like a black material snake skinish bit across, heels with a bit of silver on..
Oh and they are pointy with straps on the back...

I make it sound like a bag of **** lmao :green:

I'm getting a bit excited now :lol:

Doesn't sound like a bag of **** at all, it sounds lovely :hug:

Now just to worry about what to wear during the day :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back