Oxfam unwrapped wedding lists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
My neice has just sent us her wedding list.One for argos and one for oxfam unwrapped where you can pay for services etc for communitys in the third world ie £18 buys 25 people clean drinking water or £30 trains a teacher etc what a lovely idea.Have a look Oxfam Unwrapped - Homepage
Its very appropriate for her as she spent many months in the orphanages in Romania as a voluntary speech therapist.

What a brilliant idea! I wish I'd known about this when I got married.

I think that this is a great idea, she sounds like a lovely selfless person.
Personally I don't particularly like it when someone gives you a wedding list but I'd be more than happy to do this.:hug:

Isnt it great :).I've just bought an Alpaca, its like a llama.The owner can make a living selling the wool and wool products and clothe his family.

Isnt it great :).I've just bought an Alpaca, its like a llama.The owner can make a living selling the wool and wool products and clothe his family.

Do you get to name it? :lol:

You've got me thinking now hun, I think this is what I'll be getting peeps for their Christmas, especially my dad who has got everything. It was my hubby's birthday yesterday and I still haven't got him anything as he didn't know what he wanted but I know what to get him now. :)

Do you get to name it? :lol:

You've got me thinking now hun, I think this is what I'll be getting peeps for their Christmas, especially my dad who has got everything. It was my hubby's birthday yesterday and I still haven't got him anything as he didn't know what he wanted but I know what to get him now. :)

no but they send a card with your message to the recipients saying what you have bought and how it helps.
I was a bit worried when it said alpaca package and the delivery address.Hopefully i wont have to look after it until the wedding.:)

no but they send a card with your message to the recipients saying what you have bought and how it helps.
I was a bit worried when it said alpaca package and the delivery address.Hopefully i wont have to look after it until the wedding.:)

Can you imagine :lol::lol:
I'm off to buy one now, hope hubby will like it :lol:

I bought gifts from Oxfam Unwrapped for my Mum and MIL for Mothers Day, they were both thrilled! It's a fab idea......

Latest posts

Back