Peaches Geldof dead!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truly shocking news of a life cut terribly short, and so heartbreaking for all of her family.

Bob Geldofs statment made me cry

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was so shocked when this popped up on my sky news app after recently seeing her on this morning talking about her boys & parenting. Such shocking sad news, my heart goes out to those poor little boys & the rest of her family.

It's also extremely sad that some feel it's ok to speculate how she died & pass judgment. A little respect this is a public forum

I was so shocked when this popped up on my sky news app after recently seeing her on this morning talking about her boys & parenting. Such shocking sad news, my heart goes out to those poor little boys & the rest of her family.

It's also extremely sad that some feel it's ok to speculate how she died & pass judgment. A little respect this is a public forum

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend, yes I was speculating but not passing judgement. I'm as bad as a tabloid sometimes. Will rein it in. I am very saddened by the news also.

"Peaches has died. We are beyond pain.

"She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us.

"Writing 'was' destroys me afresh. What a beautiful child. How is this possible that we will not see her again? How is that bearable?

"We loved her and will cherish her forever. How sad that sentence is.

"Tom and her sons Astala and Phaedra will always belong in our family, fractured so often, but never broken.

"Bob, Jeanne, francesXXX, Pixie and Tiger Geldof

Very sad, my heart goes out to those children and her Dad, seems the police were following concerns about her welfare so all the headline stories are stating :(

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

"Peaches has died. We are beyond pain.

"She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us.

"Writing 'was' destroys me afresh. What a beautiful child. How is this possible that we will not see her again? How is that bearable?

"We loved her and will cherish her forever. How sad that sentence is.

"Tom and her sons Astala and Phaedra will always belong in our family, fractured so often, but never broken.

"Bob, Jeanne, francesXXX, Pixie and Tiger Geldof

Such a heartbreaking read ...

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

How much more heartbreak must one family endure? Surely it's not drugs. After losing her own mum so young you would imagine she would be so careful not to inflict that pain on her own 2 children. Those poor, poor boys :(

Just makes you think. All those kids trying to be famous. Wealth and privilege bring no guarantees of a long, healthy and happy life.

How much more heartbreak must one family endure? Surely it's not drugs. After losing her own mum so young you would imagine she would be so careful not to inflict that pain on her own 2 children. Those poor, poor boys :(

We need to stop assuming it was of her own making

Because a young girl and mother is dead and just out of respect it would be decent to wait instead of already starting with gossip.

OK

Can I put in a polite, but heartfelt, plea here that we should not turn this thread into a bit of a peripheral battle of wills?

Posted with respect, I can assure you.

"Ar Dheis Dé go raibh a anam dilis"....may her dear soul be at the right hand of God.

Rest in peace .

because it is no bodies place to assume and judge when two babies have lost their mother

It's natural to wonder why something like this has happened at such a young age and I don't think anyone is just gossiping here.

People are expressing their sadness, which is a sign of respect.

No, it is gossip. Think of her family who could possibly read this now or in the future. It's not nice to start reeling off all the things it "could" be.

She'll be with her mum now xxx

because it is no bodies place to assume and judge when two babies have lost their mother

Well, I don't see that anyone has judged.

Can we stop telling others what to do and what not to do, please?

Well, I don't see that anyone has judged.

Can we stop telling others what to do and what not to do, please?

it is called respect and empathy.

Latest posts

Back