Peaches Geldof dead!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisylou93

Reaction score
Just saw they have found peaches geldof dead at only 25! I can't believe it!! So so sad!!

Got to be drugs hasn't it? I'm not in the least surprised. Very sad. And after having two babies. Makes you wonder how strong a pull this stuff has on people. It's horrendous.

Those poor children :sad:

I saw this too, she did say she had dabbled with drugs in the past though .... Poor kiddies :(

I saw her interviewed recently and she came across really well. It was something to do with being a mother and the way you raise your children. I wonder if she could have been suffering from post natal depression.

How terribly sad.

Echoes of her beautiful mother's early death.

How tragic her family will be devastated.

It is always shocking when someone so young dies, and it is right for people to want to voice their shock and pay their respects.
No doubt all sorts of speculation will now start, but at the end of the day we need to remember a family is grieving and 2 young children have lost their mother.

It's awful, her babies are going to be turning one & two this month! So tragic, such a waste of life!

Amanda xx

I was so shocked when I heard she had died! She appeared to have come through and got her life together. Was she the one on this morning talking about sleeping in the same bed as her babies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor bob geldof esp considering he lost paula yates and now peaches. This is either an accident or suicide. He was very strict on the drugs thing and she didnt come across as a drug user forcthe past couple of years. Ultimately who knows though. Thoughts are with the geldof family

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got to be drugs hasn't it? I'm not in the least surprised. Very sad. And after having two babies. Makes you wonder how strong a pull this stuff has on people. It's horrendous.

why does it have to be drugs? I think until we know for sure we have no right to speculate.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was so shocked when I heard she had died! She appeared to have come through and got her life together. Was she the one on this morning talking about sleeping in the same bed as her babies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's what it was. She seemed really together and quite intelligent. Not the bimbo I was expecting (having known nothing about her except her parentage).

why does it have to be drugs? I think until we know for sure we have no right to speculate.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

True. Maybe it isn't. It's just probably a more likely explanation than any other for someone to be found dead in their home with no sign of foul play at such a young age. Maybe it was a medical condition? Who knows? We'll soon find out. And I do have a right to speculate. Its my human right.

Very shocking. Thought it was a hoax at first. She seemed to be very sensible on This Morning a while back discussing attachment parenting, i cant imagine how hard its going to be for the family. Taken too soon. :-(

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

This is so terribly sad I feel for the family and her two babies :( she seemed to have turned her life around in recent years and dedicate her life to her children.

I really hope it wasn't drugs that took her.

R.I.P x

I feel so upset for her family at this news. Poor family. Xxx

I've just read this and am shocked and saddened. I watched her on that talk show that she had a while back and thought she was untalented. But since she has had those two gorgeous children, she just blossomed! Motherhood really suited her.

What a shame!

She also suffered from anorexia recently too remember but we probably will never know the truth! It's her family that is left behind that needs people's thoughts and prayers!

I've just read this and am shocked and saddened. I watched her on that talk show that she had a while back and thought she was untalented. But since she has had those two gorgeous children, she just blossomed! Motherhood really suited her.

What a shame!

I no she was a great mum, really blossomed like you said, it's tragic. Xx

Latest posts

Back