Peaches Geldof dead!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Police have issued a statment that there were no drugs and no suicide note

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Such a shame for the family.
First and foremost she was a mother to two young boys, a wife and a daughter who will be greatly missed especially by the children that will now grow up not knowing her, whatever the cause of her death the most important thing is her children and family and I too hope they get to grieve in peace, so sad x

No matter what the cause of death, it's a truly tragic event 😭 at only 25 years old! She was still someone's daughter, grand daughter, sister, niece, cousin, friend, wife and most of all mother! Those 2 beautiful little babies are going to grow up without their mother :(

And all people are concerned about is spreading rumours and starting jokes (I'm not on about on here). The publics reaction to a death nowadays is disgusting!! So sad.

I hope her family get some peace and some privacy to grieve :( xxx

Last edited:
This is so sad, I'm shocked. I turn 25 next month and have a little girl so it feels very close to home.

I heard maybe a brain hemmorage. I do not believe it was suicide.
And unlikely it was drugs.

I doubt she would intentionally put her kids through what she went through as a child. RIP Peaches xx

The news is saying unexplained (that was yesterday when I looked) I hope for her families sake they don't have to wait 9 months like I did. The sooner they get an answer the easier it is to start the grieving process in full.

Toxicology reports can take weeks. It's even more heartbreaking that her family have to wait for an explanation of what happened. It's so important to know and try and understand the reasons why this happened. I hope their wait is a short one.

So it was a herion overdose after all. Like I said in my first post, it's shocking how these drugs can have such a pull on you when you've got so much to live for. You've just got to hope that history doesn't keep repeating itself in that family. They've had enough.

It's so sad, did not realise but bob geoldof lost his mum when he was 7!
It's tragic for him and the whole family. Xx

So it was a herion overdose after all. Like I said in my first post, it's shocking how these drugs can have such a pull on you when you've got so much to live for. You've just got to hope that history doesn't keep repeating itself in that family. They've had enough.

This is all over FB and to be quite frank it's rather annoying as clearly nobody reads further the report hasn't even been revealed yet it's not til later the newspaper claims it will reveal that it was heroin how they can claim that when it's not even been revealed is beyond me , I think this thread should be closed as it's disgusting talking about peaches like this the girl is dead 2 infants have lost their mother surely there's a better thread to discuss x

Just to add I'm not naive I know it probably 90% will be due to drugs I just don't agree with this thread and the people that will probably then give it "how could she do that to those kids" because unless your in that frame of mind you will never understand x

Well Mollie, I disagree. I think its important to highlight what a dreadful drug heroin is. As you can see, it can happen to anyone. Many of us on this site have children and we can hopefully learn from this. I have old school friends who also unfortunately went done the drug route and it wasn't a happy ending for them either.

I think you've got the wrong idea about this thread. We are all very saddened and no one has put any blame on Peaches. I think its important for us all to be aware of how dangerous drugs like heroin can be.

This isn't a Facebook slander page, if you want an argument, go there. We're all a little bit more mature than that on here.

This thread has already turned into an argument in the first 2 pages ? Yes people have expressed their sadness but others not which is why I think it should just be closed, everyone has an opinion you have yours just as I have mine but you clearly didn't read further into the story neither which I don't think is fair to then come on and say "so it was heroin" it probably was drugs but that's not been confirmed yet and I would imagine you are going to get people saying it was her own fault etc etc no need for an argument like I said just my opinion and it's not aimed at anyone in particular xx

This thread has already turned into an argument in the first 2 pages ? Yes people have expressed their sadness but others not which is why I think it should just be closed, everyone has an opinion you have yours just as I have mine but you clearly didn't read further into the story neither which I don't think is fair to then come on and say "so it was heroin" it probably was drugs but that's not been confirmed yet and I would imagine you are going to get people saying it was her own fault etc etc no need for an argument like I said just my opinion and it's not aimed at anyone in particular xx

So a thread should be closed because people are disagreeing!? There would be no threads left on SG if we closed all the ones where someone didn't agree with someone else.

Why not go on FB and try and close down some of the slander pages on there? Much more productive.

Anyway, no more arguments from me. Respect to Peaches.

From the news:
"Today's inquest will reportedly be told the 25-year-old died of a drug overdose - just like her mother Paula Yates."

Pretty much a confirmation to me Mollie.

Of course a thread shouldn't be closed for people disagreeing but when speaking about a young mothers death then yes I think it should be and how can it be confirmation when it's not even been told to the family yet ? You know what wel just agree to disagree il let everyone get on talking about it x

What's to say though,what is really left to say :sad:

So a thread should be closed because people are disagreeing!? There would be no threads left on SG if we closed all the ones where someone didn't agree with someone else.

Why not go on FB and try and close down some of the slander pages on there? Much more productive.

Anyway, no more arguments from me. Respect to Peaches.

From the news:
"Today's inquest will reportedly be told the 25-year-old died of a drug overdose - just like her mother Paula Yates."

Pretty much a confirmation to me Mollie.

The report hasn't been released yet! It's speculation at the moment yes it may well be a drug overdose but until the inquest has been released know one knows.

People who court publicity, fame and notoriety and make their very considerable wealth from it are going to be discussed whether alive or dead.
They pay people to keep them in the news and make sure they're in the places to get seen.
It's naive to expect that to stop when they die. Can't have it both ways I'm afraid. I'm sure the posters who want the thread closed are quite happy to dissect the lifestyles of the rich and famous so don't censure it now!

It's just terribly sad.

This may sound odd, but I don't think it's heroin per se to blame when these poor souls die; it's the urge to "self-medicate", and the reasons why people feel the need to.

Shall we wait until it isnt just speculation before casting aspersions?

Latest posts

Back