Peaches Geldof dead!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or:

We could stop bickering and think about how sad life can be at times.

Or an even better idea: why don't we all just ignore the posts we don't like/disagree with & move on. No need to pick out peoples opinions .. If you don't like something what someone has said, simply ignore it. No need to comment

RIP peaches. How sad :(

Or an even better idea: why don't we all just ignore the posts we don't like/disagree with & move on. No need to pick out peoples opinions .. If you don't like something what someone has said, simply ignore it. No need to comment

RIP peaches. How sad :(

Agree. What does anyone get out of constantly pulling people up on their opinions?

Agree. What does anyone get out of constantly pulling people up on their opinions?

because we are talking about a mother, daughter, sister and friend passing away not a soap opera.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just keep thinking about her! I no I don't no her but feel so sad xx

Me too! She seemed so happy, especially when she talked about her children. I can't imagine how devastated her family must feel.

So very sad and so young. Tragic.

I didn't realise she lived in Kent.

So sad especially as she was only 25 makes you realise you should live everyday as if its your last x

I know, it's so sad isn't it? I just can't imagine how the family are feeling right now. It must have been so hard doing the public statement and I only hope they can grieve in peace, but I doubt that will happen. :sad:

It infuriates me that people automatically assume it is down to either drugs or suicide. Why is everyone so judgemental? What people should be focusing on is that her family have lost her and her beautiful babies are now without a mother. :-(

Really really sad.

It infuriates me that people automatically assume it is down to either drugs or suicide. Why is everyone so judgemental? What people should be focusing on is that her family have lost her and her beautiful babies are now without a mother. :-(

To be fair, people are naturally curious, it has been reported there are no suspicious circumstances and her history and the family's history probably plays a part in people's conceptions.

Now can we move on and stop trying to get the upper hand. Everyone is shocked and upset for the family.

So sad! All I can think about are her little babies and close family members who are heartbroken tonight and who have such a long road ahead of them! When my daughter (who is 1 year younger than Peaches) and my son came home this evening I hugged them and thanked God that I had them safe and well. When things like this happen, it makes some of the things we worry about pale into insignificance.

To be fair, people are naturally curious, it has been reported there are no suspicious circumstances and her history and the family's history probably plays a part in people's conceptions.

Now can we move on and stop trying to get the upper hand. Everyone is shocked and upset for the family.

Exactly like you said, and it is natural to think the worst, most high profile young men and women who pass at this age it has been down to drug abuse, alcohol abuse, suicide or a combination of all three. There will be a post mortem so the facts will be shown then. I suppose some people can come to terms a little easier if it was an underlying issue with the heart etc rather than a taking of ones life, but whatever the cause it's the family and the little babies you have to feel for in these sad times.

It's so sad :'( her poor family, all of them.

Can't help but feel something was going on as they said they were concerned for her welfare...just have to wait and see. Though they may even want to keep that all private. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

We need to stop assuming it was of her own making

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I actually said surely its NOT drugs. I can't imagine she would want to risk leaving her children motherless like she was.

No matter what comes out, it will be a 7 day wonder for the public and a lifetime of trying to put the pieces together again for the family.:sad::cry:

So sad may she rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with all involved xx

I'm more saddened that such a sad topic has again turned into a big opinion drama , think everyone should respect people's opinions and stick to posting respectful words xx

I hugged my baby girl tighter tonight when the news broke out.

Peaches has had her demons in the past but she is someone's daughter all the same and there are 2 babies going to sleep tonight without their mother.

So sad. I hope she rests in peace xxx

Latest posts

Back