People you really shouldn't fancy but you do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone watch that obese "a year to save my life" or something like that.........?

Well the trainer on that program omg!

I once had this conversation with a client and her mum ... I said my shouldn't crush was robbie Coltrane .. I was going to add "when in cracker with his moody persona and Scottish accent" but my client shouted "errr hagrid" before I could finish ! We were helpless laughing for hours and I have never looked at him the same since lol but Gordon Ramsey and professor snape (alan rickman ) are up there at the top of my list !!!

Do you guys realize this thread started in 2005!! It would be interesting to know if the geeks who originally commented still secretly fancy the same people 8 years later lol :)

Ps 'Joey' in eastenders is my secret crush ;)

Ha ha I was thinking the same although some if the afore mentioned have aged stupendously !!! Like fine wines ! X

I dont think I shouldnt fancy him, but i know he isnt exactly a model...

Jay Z i like the way he has turned in to a family man & husband ❤ his whole demeanour 💋

Other men I like are:

Tom hardy in the fighter... Definitely not in Bronson though!

Mario from towie- before he cheated on Lucy.

Eminem.

Beckham.

The singer from maroon 5 in 'moves like jagger'.

Xx

Does anyone watch that obese "a year to save my life" or something like that.........?

Well the trainer on that program omg!

Jessie Pelvelka and he is smokin hot hot hot hot hot hot :)).

In answer to the original question, my crush that shouldn't really be crushing over is ...............

Max from Eastenders :))

Joey from eastenders
Bam margera
And Mr Bloom from cbeebies ;)

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Joey from eastenders
Bam margera
And Mr Bloom from cbeebies ;)

I used to have the biggest crush on Bam margera when I was a teenager!!! Even started skateboarding and had my mum buy me one of his skateboards which was around £150 !! Needless to say in wasn't very good - still got a little soft spot for him lol x

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Jeremy Kyle & Philip Schofiels *hangs head in shame* oh & Gibbs on NCIS haha! I actually find him more attractive than Denozo on NCIS :/

I used to have the biggest crush on Bam margera when I was a teenager!!! Even started skateboarding and had my mum buy me one of his skateboards which was around £150 !! Needless to say in wasn't very good - still got a little soft spot for him lol x

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

He is bea-u-tiful!!!

I also have a thing for robin thicke ;) yummmmmmy!!! And of course DH - lets not miss him out :p lmao xx and if i can confess - jonah hill...

I have a few.
Adrien Brody. He's not exactly everyone's taste, but there's something about him.
Mathew Gray Gubler. Plays Dr. Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds.
Tom Hiddleston. Loki from Thor and the Avengers movie.
Chris Evans. Captain America
Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Loved him since Third Rock from the Sun
So... yes. I have a type hahaha

Jeremy Kyle & Philip Schofiels *hangs head in shame* oh & Gibbs on NCIS haha! I actually find him more attractive than Denozo on NCIS :/

Nothing wrong with Phillip schofield - mr silver fox. I would ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

My fave is Joesph Gordon levitt off of 10 things I hate about you, 500 days of summer and the latest batman film... Oh and Richard Gere in officer and a gentleman
Oh and of course johnny depp (except in Alice in wonderland or Charlie and the chocolate factory)

Well, I don't know if I shouldn't fancy him or not but I do. GORDON RAMSAY. He's gorge. He can shake his peppermill at me anytime he likes.

I love Gordan Ramsay phwoar!

Jemima :)

My fave is Joesph Gordon levitt off of 10 things I hate about you, 500 days of summer and the latest batman film...

His face looked weird in Looper with all that CGI and makeup, but he was still hawt!

I also have a strange schoolgirl crush on Michael Cera. I don't know... he's so dorky and weak looking, but that's sorta my thing haha

i get the adrien brody one....i dunno why!! saw him in a movie and was overcome with weird attraction!

One that i love is clive owens character in closer...omg love how mean he is!

I feel like i love all the men in the saturdays song....gentleman! heehee! xoxo

Philip Glenister! Omg I go gooey! And he's like 30 years older then me :)

I know it's odd but for me it's Anthony Head back when he was playing Giles in Buffy. :D

Horatio in CSI Miami, I do not know why but I do x

Latest posts

Back