Perment makeup.. Please give me your answers girls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeidiWorman

Reaction score
Hello, can you please give me your answers girs…..

The salon I work at has just stared to have some in who carries out permanent makeup, I have been amazed at the response in our area, even though the prices of some things are touching the £450-500 mark, but I have had a good chat with the Technician and some of the prices are justified, to get up and running with the kit, and by the time you add on a load more pigments and a hand piece, some extra training she was looking around £15000…so that’s why it is what it is..

Well this is not what this post is about, what I am surprised about is the colour range and the things she does….I have had my lips done and the are a full lip blush, in a nice water melon colour, all is I do now is just quickly put a little bit of gloss on and away I go…I’m looking forward to have the full face done, Eyelash enhancer, and my eyebrows.(at a discount of course…I hope!)

I don’t know about many of you, but I have never really liked the shape of my eyebrows, they have always been a little thin and not quite filled in, in places, so I am looking to have a hairstroke technique, and some powdering.

Being so busy I don’t always have time to look my best, so it has helped me.. what I am asking is this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who else would have this done, if money was not a problem?

As out takeup is quite good, I am just trying to judge your views, I have been quite impressed

xxx :)

i would jump at the chance to have upper and lower eye liner done.
i find it very difficult to keep make up in place whilst i'm working and have long thought permanent make up to be the answer. if my budget ever allows, i'll be under the needle in a flash !

Thanks Susan.....

Just looking for views... to see if we need to advertise more..or not, and to who....

Thanks

xx

Defnitely my lips a liner and a pinky colour or melon colour like you have said. My lips are starting to go paler and the line is fading so would love to have it done. Cheek colour would be good but its still relatively new.

If i had the money i would definately have my lips done liner and full also eyeliner up and lower......i have quite thin lips and with age my natural lip line is not as it should, plus i have big eyes but pale lashes (which i dye)and eyeliner is a must for me all the time to stop me looking tired and drawn.
If i could afford those areas then it would make a big difference to me...just apply masara and lip goss and away i go.

hi,

I've had my eyebrows done and love them. I was constantly having to dye them black to match my hair and on one eyebrow half of it just didnt grow. Anyway got them done a few months ago and love them no more messing! I got them done in hair strokes but my eyebrow hair just blends in making them look very natural, most people are gosmacked when I tell them I've had them done. The only thing I'd change is that when I have my top up is that Im going to go a shade darker! I would love to have my top eyeliner done too eventually.

I think that you should stay firm on your prices as there are people out there who are offering rock bottom prices but how? They must be using cheap products and may not even be insured. Stand your ground and know your worth. xxx

I think that you should stay firm on your prices as there are people out there who are offering rock bottom prices but how? They must be using cheap products and may not even be insured. Stand your ground and know your worth. xxx
I concur just like everything else in our industry, you pay for the techs education and time, I had my eyebrows done over a year ago and they are still the greatest. Yes its expensive but just like a tattoo its with you for a long time, done right its a work of art, done wrong, its a disfigurement.

I've had my eyebrows done & a few dots in the lashline to thicken it up, but that was when I was training & we were guinea pigs for each other so I didn't pay.
The prices are well justified though & it's not like something you have to keep paying for.

Hiya

I offer this as a treatment. i do it myself
I have to say its the best you can get in facial enhancements

I love love love it

Good luck in what you do and go for it

I agree with the brow queen stick to your guns on prices
If you ever need advise, there are quite a few of us PMU geeks now

Jenx

Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire
poor and content is rich enough:hug:

Latest posts

Back