Perron Rigot euroblonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshine131

Reaction score
Hi, is anybody experiencing headache from Perron Rigot Euroblonde wax? Just realised today, every single time working with euroblonde, im having such a bad headache... :(

Hi, is anybody experiencing headache from Perron Rigot Euroblonde wax? Just realised today, every single time working with euroblonde, im having such a bad headache... :(

No!

It has no smell so I wonder why that would be?

No reason you should be probably something else look at the ingredients and then look at some other waxes ingredients and you will see its pretty pure wax.
Also why would it be giving off any fumes perhaps you are over heating it in your heater not good for any wax and you certainly shouldn't be working with it too hot.

No, i wasnt overheating it at all, but it has some sort of smell, well... my nose picks some smell... :D Crystal Ocean has no smell at all, but this one has some and seems it gives me headache.

What kind of problem you having exactly? I'm their brand expert by the way so I'll help you all I can.

I'm using Homme at the moment as I fancied going old school and using some of the other waxes in the brand. Must say that I'm loving it and the fragrance is divine.

No, i wasnt overheating it at all, but it has some sort of smell, well... my nose picks some smell... :D Crystal Ocean has no smell at all, but this one has some and seems it gives me headache.

Even with my nose in the wax pot I can hardly smell a thing!

Can't help with your question ... the best people to speak to would be Thalgo.

lol I may be wrong but I think she meant headache as in stress.

Read it again and still don't read it as stress lol.

xx

What kind of problem you having exactly? I'm their brand expert by the way so I'll help you all I can.

I'm using Homme at the moment as I fancied going old school and using some of the other waxes in the brand. Must say that I'm loving it and the fragrance is divine.

The wax is perfect, just thought is it just me or anybody else experienced headache from it. Kim, can you use Homme for ladies aswell? :)

lol I may be wrong but I think she meant headache as in stress.

Lol it is headache :D , finished client at 6pm, all the way home had car window open and its calming down slowly just now...

So you mean you actually got a headache????? How odd! Homme can be used on women and perfect for Brazilians.

So you mean you actually got a headache????? How odd! Homme can be used on women and perfect for Brazilians.

Yeah, a headache! :| Thank you, will try Homme then! xx

Do you have ventilation in your room? Maybe open the window ever soo slightly??
Also do you have a lid for your wax pot?? Mine has a little lid it's great as it keeps the wax at the right temperature! I found once when I put my wax pot on full to heat the euroblonde up quickly and fwooor did it smell!!
Never got a headache though :/

Do you have ventilation in your room? Maybe open the window ever soo slightly??
Also do you have a lid for your wax pot?? Mine has a little lid it's great as it keeps the wax at the right temperature! I found once when I put my wax pot on full to heat the euroblonde up quickly and fwooor did it smell!!
Never got a headache though :/

Im mobile, so dont have a luxury of ventilation, i have the lid on, set it on full to heat as i always heat it up at home and then straight away in clients house. I bought even an empty tin for it, then the tin goes into bucket.

That is the first time I've ever heard of it giving anyone a headache and I work with it all day. Hope you're feeling better now.

Try a face mask for now x

Read it again and still don't read it as stress lol.

xx
Lol It's an EastEnd thing. We say that someone is a headache when they're giving us stress.

I think the euroblonde has got a strong smell. To me it reminds me of new freshly cut wood. It doesn't give me a headache though. Perhaps you are just sensitive to it although reading a couple comments that say they can't smell anything, I'm starting to wonder if I am sensitive to it hehe

I think the euroblonde has got a strong smell. To me it reminds me of new freshly cut wood. It doesn't give me a headache though. Perhaps you are just sensitive to it although reading a couple comments that say they can't smell anything, I'm starting to wonder if I am sensitive to it hehe
Have you always noticed a smell or just recently? Could you PM a batch number as we have to keep on top if these things and make sure that it's perfect. Thanks.

I can also smell the pine resin smell in euroblond but I love it. I do have a sensitive nose though :)

Kim I love the smell of homme too xx

Latest posts

Back