Perron Rigot hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlalouise

Reaction score
Hi all - I want to try Perron Rigot hot wax as a lot of you on here have said how good it is. Unfortunately I can only find it with Beauty Express and the min order is £50!!

Can someone tell me of any other companies that stock it so I can just buy one bag to give it a go??

The only companies that stock Perron Rigot are Beauty Express and Thalgo, and the minimum order with Thalgo is much larger than with Beauty Express.

You could possibly post an ad on geekbay - see the groups tab at the top of the page, or you could order other stuff from beauty express to make up the order.

Either way, you won't be disappointed with PR - love the stuff.

You can get it from Beauty Express. It's a couple of pound more and you will have to pay £4.50 postage but there is no minimum order :biggrin:

I was at the Perron Rigot stand today and order some products to try for the first time and I was told there was no minimum order with Thalgo????

You can get it from Beauty Express. It's a couple of pound more and you will have to pay £4.50 postage but there is no minimum order :biggrin:

There seems to be a £50 min order at Beauty Express now, I would order some other bits to make it up but have recently purchased everything I need due to a colleague clearing me out taking everything!! So on a bit of a budget at the moment :Scared:

There seems to be a £50 min order at Beauty Express now, I would order some other bits to make it up but have recently purchased everything I need due to a colleague clearing me out taking everything!! So on a bit of a budget at the moment :Scared:
Oh they must have changed it! I've ordered less than £50 before. I've probably only done it once but I have ordered from them a few times before.
Pm me your address. I'm sure i've got some at the salon and i don't use it so i can send you some to try :biggrin:

Oh they must have changed it! I've ordered less than £50 before. I've probably only done it once but I have ordered from them a few times before.
Pm me your address. I'm sure i've got some at the salon and i don't use it so i can send you some to try :biggrin:

Thank you, thats really kind of you:Love:

Why not order one bag from Beauty Express and just stock up on some spatulas, strips etc? You will always use them and you'll get a really good price from them.

Mat

Hi CarlaLouise,

Iv just spoken to Thalgo, they do not have a minimum order value as such, but if you order over £100.00 then its foc postage (otherwise you have to pay the postage).

If you call them they will send you some samples and price lists.

HTH
Donna xx

No minimum order with Thalgo.

Also, as Thalgo own Perron Rigot, nobody else is allowed to be cheaper than them.

We have been able to buy from Parc Beauty Limited any amount at go prices and a good service

No minimum order with Thalgo.

Also, as Thalgo own Perron Rigot, nobody else is allowed to be cheaper than them.

Unless they are doing a VAT free special offer on all their goods :)

Unless they are doing a VAT free special offer on all their goods :)
A lot changes in nearly 18mths Tinxy (see date of my last post).:wink2:

We have been able to buy from Parc Beauty Limited any amount at go prices and a good service
Yes, Parc Group are a great little company and very helpful. Beauty Express are great too but I understand that they don't do the small bottles of oil etc (unless I've been given wrong info).

Latest posts

Back