Perron Rigot wax - amazing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you jack. :) do you have any recommendations on rollers as you use roller yourself don't you :)
I have only used the PR roller system, but I really prefer a pot and spatula and I find it better and faster for me.

Also I only offer male waxing and I find that rollers can drag on longer hair amd having been waxed with rollers myself I prefer other methods.

The PR rollers are good heaters and you can buy a few and link them together.

Do a search on here as there have been several threads already about the best type of rollers and see what the other geeks recommend.

Jack

Thank you again jack for getting back to me I'll have a look :)

I love Cristal Ocean strip wax and Euroblonde non strip wax.

Do you use strip wax for intimate waxing? Switch to Euroblonde and your clients will love you forever. x

Hi.
Where I can order PRwaxes? Can't wait to start using them. Thanx

Thalgo 0207 512 0872 x

Hi! Do Thalgo have a website? I've googled but it's only brining up sites that stock Thalgo products and I want to make sure I'm buying from a reputable site! I will give them a call tomorrow but I like to have a good nosy and look at some pictures :o lol x

Also, can you recommend any good training in Scotland for hot wax and intimate waxing? My tutor covered hot wax in the space of 15minutes one night of a 20 week course!! I had no idea that hot wax was better for intimate waxing - I've only ever used strip and sometimes even I feel for my clients!!:eek: Would love to try out hot wax but not sure where to start xx

Hi! Do Thalgo have a website? I've googled but it's only brining up sites that stock Thalgo products and I want to make sure I'm buying from a reputable site! I will give them a call tomorrow but I like to have a good nosy and look at some pictures :o lol x

Also, can you recommend any good training in Scotland for hot wax and intimate waxing? My tutor covered hot wax in the space of 15minutes one night of a 20 week course!! I had no idea that hot wax was better for intimate waxing - I've only ever used strip and sometimes even I feel for my clients!!:eek: Would love to try out hot wax but not sure where to start xx
Perron Rigot do have a website , but its in french. They are working on a UK site. On the french site you can see the waxes and the range of pre and post products that are available.

Cires avec bandes - Perron Rigot

Perron Rigot do have a website , but its in french. They are working on a UK site. On the french site you can see the waxes and the range of pre and post products that are available.

Cires avec bandes - Perron Rigot

Thank you Jack :hug: I have a bit of basic French so was able to navigate my way round the site a bit to find what I needed. I will call Thalgo tomorrow now I know what I'm after! Excited!

Great thread! I'm trained in Lycon but really want to try PR hot wax, is an oil applied to the skin first with this system?

Great thread! I'm trained in Lycon but really want to try PR hot wax, is an oil applied to the skin first with this system?
Yes, Perron have a range of oils for using with their waxes but the Jasmine oil is their most popular one.

Hi, I have just read through this thread and some great advice. I changed from tube wax to pot and spatula which if I'm honest has been really difficult for me. I received wax when I purchased the heater so I have been using this but I knew I wanted to use PR wax. I'm not very busy with leg waxes but had a client last night for a half leg and this took forever to do. I don't know if it was the wax or me but I was trying to stay calm and soldier through lol. Her legs were very dry but by the end I realised it was fake tan. It was so difficult to apply the wax (option) and even harder to remove. It was like the wax was drying on the skin. I usually wear gloves but they are too big, end up with wax on them so end up taking them off then my hands get all wax. I have looked at loads of vids and they make it look so easy lol. But that's me finished with that wax and now away to order my PR so hopefully things will be easier. I'm also going to invest in the oil but don't know about the metal spatula. Does this make it any easier to apply the wax? Anyhoo I'm off to do some ordering. Love this thread:)xx

Definitely book yourself in for a discovery day..... they are very informative and it is great you can have a play with all the waxes before you decide which ones to take on!

For facial waxing, why not try the visage facial non strip wax, this was launched only last week at the Professional Beauty in London and we had the privilege of testing it out for the weeks leading up to the show!

We loved it, it has the same benefits as the Euroblonde where as you can work with the product at a low temperature, but the visage is made up of moisturising coconut oil and is specially formulated to pick up the fine downy hairs.

You can try this out on one of the discovery days and you can also try out Perron Rigots other brand new product, Intimate4 which has anti-bacterial properties and is specially formulated for intimates areas!

Hope this is helpful!! :wink2:

Attended Perron Rigot Discovery Day in Glasgow this week. It was brilliant, lovely wax to experience. Can't wait to pop the order in.

Thank You also to the fab trainer. X

Attended Perron Rigot Discovery Day in Glasgow this week. It was brilliant, lovely wax to experience. Can't wait to pop the order in.

Thank You also to the fab trainer. X

There was one in glasgow! Oh I didn't know! I would have went aswell as I use PR but I haven't tried anything else apart from Eurobond and cristal ocean.

Hi Lolly, There are quite a few Discovery Days planned over various parts of the country now which is great and Perron Rigot are also going to be having some road shows with an all day discovery day event which will be really good. The details will be on the FB page.. Jack x

Hi Lolly, There are quite a few Discovery Days planned over various parts of the country now which is great and Perron Rigot are also going to be having some road shows with an all day discovery day event which will be really good. The details will be on the FB page.. Jack x

Great thread, I love Salon Geek what a fab helpful caring sharing industry we work in!!

I actually use PR Cristal (following fab advice from the lovely Ms Lawless on client whose brows were reacting to Sally's creme wax) and didn't realise (naively) was good for other parts of body other than face - happy days as I've got loads - in the BIN with afore mentioned wax and my wax pots will only contain Perron Rigot from now on!

Jack do you know if there will be Discovery Days in lil ole Newcastle - we do tend get left out of the loop lots even though we are the party city and a friendly bunch!!

TBH I am petrified of hot wax as had dreadful experience in college that turned me off - but I'm keen to discover it again as hear such rave reviews about it - so Discovery Days sound ideal as they will be with someone other than a lovely student (who put it on too thin on my v sensitive underarms where it was hanging on by threads (of underarm hair!) making me literally wretch! hee hee)

BTW thanks for all your support on my salon FB page I really appreciate it Mr Dunn! :D

The Perron Rigot Discovery Days are currently aimed at London, Scotland, Manchester and Birmingham to begin with and then obviously looking at the other areas and see what can be offered. Best to message PR via the events section on FB page will all these things if people post and request them and they see there is a demand then its easier to look into to extending these to other areas. Its a great way to try before you buy! HTH and have a good weekend, Jack x

Oh I didn't realise, I am on their facebook page aswell but I must have missed that. Thanks, I'll look out for them coming back.

I could not attend this time the discovery workshop as i was too busy. Can anyone please tell when is the next one in London ? I am using options hive wax but it's not working well. So many small hair is left . I have used lycon but very expensive. I need best hot wax for Hollywood and brazilian . Please help

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you take a look at the PR Facebook page they will list all the dates for the Discovery Workshop on the events section. The next one is Glasgow , then Manchester and some other locations and dates will soon be added.

HTH jack

If you take a look at the PR Facebook page they will list all the dates for the Discovery Workshop on the events section. The next one is Glasgow , then Manchester and some other locations and dates will soon be added.

HTH jack

Thanks jack
Have checked already but thr isnt any in london.
Can i order a wax online through website ? Also which one is best for intimate areas? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back