Perron Rigot wax - amazing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjfoy27

Reaction score
Hi, I just got my first order of Perron Rigot wax and I have had a play and it's pretty amazing, the oils and lotions smell lovely :)

I am using my old wax heater with temp control 1 to 6. I am using crystal ocean and euroblonde. I am wondering what temp should I melt both the waxes in at and then what temp would you keep it at throughout the day?

Hi, I just got my first order of Perron Rigot wax and I have had a play and it's pretty amazing, the oils and lotions smell lovely :)

I am using my old wax heater with temp control 1 to 6. I am using crystal ocean and euroblonde. I am wondering what temp should I melt both the waxes in at and then what temp would you keep it at throughout the day?

Hi Christine,

I also use PR waxes and agree they are a great wax and I am sure your clients will also like them.. The jasmine oil is lovely and makes the waxing so much more comfortable for your clients and used with the PR refreshing gel or moisturising milk its a great way to finish the waxing treatment.

All wax heaters are different, I use Hive heaters - I now have digital but previously had used their analogue which had a dial with a temp range up to 6. I used my Cristal ocean at about 3 and I used my non strip at about 2.5 - 2.75.

The great thing about PR is they work at lower temperatures.

If its not a Hive heater just have a play around to get the best temperature for you too work with...

Good luck and hope you enjoy your new Perron Rigot waxes..

Jack

Just wondering have you tried the Dsicovery days? there is one next week but i need to tavel down to Dublin. Just wondering if it's worth it?

Thanks

Yes - The discovery days are worth the effort..

You will get to see all the waxes and have a play with them so you can see how they all work and also all the other oils and post waxing skincare products..
Im sure you will enjoy it..

Jack

I am thinking of changing to PR as they have had fab reviews. Can anyone recommend a few products to get me started and is there any info with regards to product knowledge?

@Manda Panda

All of their waxes are wonderful.

Do you have a preference to colour or frangrances? Do you prefer to use Hypo-allergenic waxes? x

Kim I tend to use more warm wax than hot, as I am newly qualified in intimate waxing. I have been using salon systems cream wax for the past 2 years with no problems. I am due to open my own salon shortly and would like to change but really don't know where to begin. xx

Amoungst the PR fans on here I'm a bit of an odd one. Everyone else uses Cristal Ocean strip (warm) wax, but I prefer the Escential Green Tea ... I find it easier to get on with.

Their non-strip (hot) wax, Euroblonde all the way!

To get started order some of these, an empty tin to put the Euroblonde in, and a small bottle of Jasmin Oil and Blue Lotion.

Mat

Kim I tend to use more warm wax than hot, as I am newly qualified in intimate waxing. I have been using salon systems cream wax for the past 2 years with no problems. I am due to open my own salon shortly and would like to change but really don't know where to begin. xx

I love Cristal Ocean strip wax and Euroblonde non strip wax.

Do you use strip wax for intimate waxing? Switch to Euroblonde and your clients will love you forever. x

After reading lots of posts about the joys of PR I am tempted to start using their wax and maybe switch to hot wax for my facial waxing. The only problem is I have only ever used strip wax for facial waxing and haven't used hot wax since I trained (many years ago!!) We were never shown how to use it for facial waxing just on legs, underarms and bikini. Any tips on application for facial waxing?
Many thanks

Looks like cristal blue is very popular for strip wax, so I'm going to order that. Kim I have been using Hive hot wax for intimate waxing but not too confident to offer it to clients yet:Scared: Do you do any training in the north? I have seen some of your videos on youtube and your AMAZING!! :biggrin:

I mean cristal ocean haha

@ Mat
is the jasmin oil pre wax lotion and cristal blue after wax lotion?

Looks like cristal blue is very popular for strip wax, so I'm going to order that. Kim I have been using Hive hot wax for intimate waxing but not too confident to offer it to clients yet:Scared: Do you do any training in the north? I have seen some of your videos on youtube and your AMAZING!! :biggrin:

Thanks so much. The reason that I don't travel so much is that I get people travelling to me from all over the UK on every course as they don't want to wait until I go to them.

However…………I plan on doing more training up north and other parts of the UK in 2012 but if you can't wait, come to Essex……..it's the only way! :) x

@ Mat
is the jasmin oil pre wax lotion and cristal blue after wax lotion?

Jasmine oil is just oil that you use under the wax and you can use it after you've waxed too. There is no such thing as Cristal Blue after wax lotion. lol

The cleanser is blue

Jasmine oil yellow

Refreshing Gel for after is blue

Any tips on application for facial waxing?
Many thanks
Make sure that you follow the direction of hair growth exactly or your client will end up with stubble from where the hair has been broken. x

To get the most from these waxes go to the discovery day. They are totally worth it!

Oh and here's the best bit, the non strip waxes don't really set to that hard, flakey consistency that proves difficult to get off. So you can fidget with getting your technique right without having a time limit cause your wax is going really hard :) x

Lovely, think i may give it a go, thank-you xx

Just bumping this post for future reference :)

Kim I would love to come to Essex but with the new salon opening soon and Christmas just around the corner I just don't have time....I will definitely look into visiting you in the new year though. Thank you for all your advice xx

Latest posts

Back