Perron Rigot wax - amazing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I attended a discovery day in London last month. Fantastic! Old waxes in the bin. Totally converted to PR!

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

There may be another date added on for London before the end of the year. Will let you know if it is.

With regards to the best wax for intimate waxing it really is down to personal choice.. The most popular and bestselling wax is Euroblonde and this is the one that most people use. I really like the man's wax which is called Homme and it is also used by lots of therapists for female intimate as well. If you call up and request a sample they will send you a sample item in the post.

If you need any more information or just want a chat about some of the waxes just send me a message and We could arrange a time that's convenient to chat.

HTH jack

There may be another date added on for London before the end of the year. Will let you know if it is.

With regards to the best wax for intimate waxing it really is down to personal choice.. The most popular and bestselling wax is Euroblonde and this is the one that most people use. I really like the man's wax which is called Homme and it is also used by lots of therapists for female intimate as well. If you call up and request a sample they will send you a sample item in the post.

If you need any more information or just want a chat about some of the waxes just send me a message and We could arrange a time that's convenient to chat.

HTH jack

Thanks alot jack. Will do

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I ordered a few samples the other day and I am stunned !!
Amazing amazing amazing !! Good bye to all wax brands now. Definitely I will order my stock for Xmas from perron rigot !! Not just this but excellent customer service. The lady I spoke to , sent me the samples the next day .
Thanks a lot and hats off for such amazing standards !!

I'm thinking of switching brands and after reading this thread I would love to try out PR. Where is the best place to order? From reading this thread is Cristal Ocean the best wax to order for strip wax. I'm a bit confused.

May i ask why ur switching i use pr intimate 4 and euroblonde but like keeping an eye on any other products people may find good? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used PR waxes for many years and loved them, I would not hear or say a bad word against them!

I trialled the Berodin blue wax for a month ... lower melting point so the wax feels quite a bit cooler, the wax stays flexible for a lot longer, and the wax can be applied thinner.

Converted.

Last edited:
Can I please remind geeks that it is against SG rules to use the site for selling of goods.

:eek: :o

Thank you.

I have used PR waxes for many years and loved them, I would not hear or say a bad word against them!

I trialled the Berodin blue wax for a month ... lower melting point so the wax feels quite a bit cooler, the wax stays flexible for a lot longer, and the wax can be applied thinner.

Converted.

Cool thanks for that one for the notebook if im looking for a change! :)

I'm thinking of switching brands and after reading this thread I would love to try out PR. Where is the best place to order? From reading this thread is Cristal Ocean the best wax to order for strip wax. I'm a bit confused.

You can order PR either direct from Thalgo or they are also distributed by Beauty Express. The discovery workshops let you try out the whole range so you can see which ones you prefer.

Jack

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

When is the next discovery workshop in london plz

When is the next discovery workshop in london plz

The next one is the 26th January . The details etc are all on the PR fb book so you can sign up there.
Jack

You can order PR either direct from Thalgo or they are also distributed by Beauty Express. The discovery workshops let you try out the whole range so you can see which ones you prefer.

Jack

Thank you Jack, I have ordered the Cristal Ocean wax. I'm really excited to try it out :) What is discovery days, I keep seeing it?

Thank you Jack, I have ordered the Cristal Ocean wax. I'm really excited to try it out :) What is discovery days, I keep seeing it?

Good and I'm sure you will like the wax.

The discovery workshops have all the PR products there for you to try out. The waxes are all melted so you can try them our on each other and see which you prefer. We also carry out demos on a male model so you can pick up tips on how to use the waxes and also pick up tips on how to wax chests, nostrils and ears etc..

Good and I'm sure you will like the wax.

The discovery workshops have all the PR products there for you to try out. The waxes are all melted so you can try them our on each other and see which you prefer. We also carry out demos on a male model so you can pick up tips on how to use the waxes and also pick up tips on how to wax chests, nostrils and ears etc..

Great. Thank you I will look into that :)

Hi :) I have always used the 1000cc Hive wax pot however I am now doing a lot mobile so would like to get a smaller one what would you recommend? I've seen a hive 500cc pot but I was more expensive than the 1000cc's :/ it doesn't have to be hive but just looking for some advice really :)

Hi all..

So glad i found thread as looking for a waxing system...perron rigot seems very popular, and imhave just sat and watched some waxing vids on you tube with kim lawless...demonstrating...

Havnt waxed in years so scared lol...i loved waxing...

Looking forward to buying into this product...and getting back into it..shame i cant get up for a refresher session with you kim...maybe soon :)

Sarah xx

Latest posts

Back