Perron Rigot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clareg1979

Reaction score
Hi Ladies and gents
I want to start using perron rigot after hearing rave reviews but Im unsure which one to try first?!

I mainly wax bikini, legs, underarms and eyebrows/top lip and need one to suit all these areas?

I use wax strips with warm wax at the moment in a hive heater.

Any info would be great, many thanks :)

Clare xxxx

If you try the search function it will bring up 100s of threads on Perron Rigot, including recommendations.

The most popular waxes are Cristal Ocean (strip wax) and Euroblonde (non-strip wax).

You can order from Beauty Express or Thalgo. As far as I'm aware, you can request samples from Thalgo if you want to try before you buy.

If you try the search function it will bring up 100s of threads on Perron Rigot, including recommendations.

The most popular waxes are Cristal Ocean (strip wax) and Euroblonde (non-strip wax).

You can order from Beauty Express or Thalgo. As far as I'm aware, you can request samples from Thalgo if you want to try before you buy.

Thalgo only do sample size bags of the non strip wax.

Delivery from them is usually in about 48 hours or less, and don't forget to get the Jasmine oil too from them.

I adore all of the Perron Rigot waxes but as a full time waxer and trainer and tend to stick with (no pun intended) my two favourites.

Euroblonde hot wax for all intimate, under arms, and facial waxing or any other sensitive area's.

Cristal Ocean for all strip waxing. It's hypo-allergenic and is extremely economical.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies and gents
I want to start using perron rigot after hearing rave reviews but Im unsure which one to try first?!

I mainly wax bikini, legs, underarms and eyebrows/top lip and need one to suit all these areas?

I use wax strips with warm wax at the moment in a hive heater.

Any info would be great, many thanks :)

Clare xxxx

Hi Clare,
After reading the insane reviews on the PR wax, I also just invested in it. I bought two 1000cc Hive heaters, the Cristol Ocean strip wax and the Euroblonde hard wax. I also purchased the oils and cleansers by PR to go with the treatment. I bought them from Beauty Express and found them to be reasonably priced and have never had problems buying through them.

I was so thankful for finding this forum and learning about the different waxes and types out there. The current wax I use is definately substandard in my eyes and even though I haven't used the PR yet, I know I made the right choice.

Through reading many many forums I found that buying those two waxes in the PR line was enough for all your waxing areas. You should be good to go if you purchase those two.

Again, this is just what I have learned from reading the forums and then what I purchased. I was in the same boat feeling like I need a better wax and am definately taking the adive of the pros on here!

Good luck

Jane

Totally agree, I have started using PR Cristal and my clients can't believe how much more comfortable it is and they NEVER leave with pink skin anymore, even top lip! I've yet to try the EuroBlonde but that's because I'm finishing up with the hard wax I'm currently using. I have a digital Hive heater and I'm tinkering with the settings so if anyone has any advice re temperatures that would be great (sorry to hijack) ;)

Clare, If you can attend one of the discovery days in the Docklands you can get the chance to try out most of the range for yourself and see which you prefer to use.

I use Cristal ocean which is the most popular PR wax but I also like Nacree Blanche which is a creamy wax with sweet almond oil and I find this a good wax for legs and chests.

Euroblonde is the best of the non strip waxes but there are lots to choose from.

Good luck

Jack

Totally agree, I have started using PR Cristal and my clients can't believe how much more comfortable it is and they NEVER leave with pink skin anymore, even top lip! I've yet to try the EuroBlonde but that's because I'm finishing up with the hard wax I'm currently using. I have a digital Hive heater and I'm tinkering with the settings so if anyone has any advice re temperatures that would be great (sorry to hijack) ;)
I have my CO on 69 but I don't us it for facial waxing. Try it on your own lip at 69 and turn it down to 65 if it's too hot. I like my wax nice and thin.

My digital heaters are set to:

Cristal Ocean: 72ish
Euroblonde: 55ish

I adore all of the Perron Rigot waxes but as a full time waxer and trainer and tend to stick with (no pun intended) my two favourites.

Euroblonde hot wax for all intimate, under arms, and facial waxing or any other sensitive area's.

Cristal Ocean for all strip waxing. It's hypo-allergenic and is extremely economical.

Hiya kim i have just bought the cristal ocean wax as i have always used strip but although i found it goes on great it seems to stick more to the skin than my old creme wax, i applied the jasmin oil but it still seemed to pull quite a bit.

i did my eyebrows last sat and today i have noticed that the skin where i applied the wax is dry and flaky is this normal. Should i try the creme wax from PR?

I have my CO on 69 but I don't us it for facial waxing. Try it on your own lip at 69 and turn it down to 65 if it's too hot. I like my wax nice and thin.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back