Pet hates in treatment rooms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lise

Reaction score
:eek: ok lets lighten up the day what are your pet hates in treatment rooms/salons...mine is pretty mild to be fair but the colour lilac is soooo everywhere and dated not wnt to offend anyone who has this,this thread is to be light hearted we all have our own lil things,so lets share...:hug:

I hate odd mis matched things. I like to be perfectly colour coordinated. I'm slightly OCD about it lol.

I hate odd mis matched things. I like to be perfectly colour coordinated. I'm slightly OCD about it lol.

This sounds like me. I hate pictures that are not hung straight and a messy workspace.

Oh i have 2.....peeling wallpaper and bad music! I was in a salon being waxed and had to suffer James Blunt warbling all through the appointment...it was torture and the therapist wouldn't turn it off :eek: (apologies to any James blunt fans lol) x

Creaky chairs!! Or anything that makes a noise when my clients are trying to relax!! And paint on the walls/wallpaper that looks really old/oily/dirty that desperately needs to be changed!!

Leanne
X

Cobwebs on the ceiling and dead flies in lights, do therapists not lie on the couch to see what clients can see. I went for a treatment once and looked up at a light full of dead flies it was horrible

Cobwebs on the ceiling and dead flies in lights, do therapists not lie on the couch to see what clients can see. I went for a treatment once and looked up at a light full of dead flies it was horrible

Thats a point!! Im going to lie on the couches tomorrow, make sure im not missing anything! Thanks for the heads up :)

I hate clutter, too many ornaments/decorations and things. x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

One of our therapists was showing her techniques to another of our therapists and I was the 'client' and had to point out the only really annoying thing for me was the clip clopping of the therapists shoes, I just couldn't relax..
I told the therapists and got them to lay with eyes closed for 5 mins before I started walking about slowly around their beds wearing one if their pair of shoes.. They hadn't realised until it was pointed out lol.

Not a therapist myself but mine is smells. Nowhere I have been for facials or massage have given me an option on what candle or air freshener scent I would like and a few places have used vanilla, vanilla reminds me of wood lice in ice cream and make me feel ill.
As for the hair industry, I can't stand having stations too close to windows. Who wants to be gawped at when sitting there with a head full of foils? I'm not bothered by it personally but some may find it embarrassing, a bit like a therapist doing intimate waxing with the clients toes pointing an open window. Xoxo

Mine is light bulbs that need to be replaced.
Dusty skirting board behind doors.
Shabby towels .
Dirty salon windows I have mine done weekly.
Think I got OSD....

Mine is messy looking towels, they all have to be folded the same way and in line lol yes I am a control freak ... Oh and I absolutely hate the toilet roll being hung the wrong way around, I correct EVERYONE'S!!! X

Mine is messy looking towels, they all have to be folded the same way and in line lol yes I am a control freak ... Oh and I absolutely hate the toilet roll being hung the wrong way around, I correct EVERYONE'S!!! X

But which way is your correct way? Mine has to have the free edge outward but my mum likes the free edge against the wall xoxo

Ok,,,CDO..funny,x

Ha Ha , Me too

Mine is when the therapist spends the whole of the treatment telling you all about her night out/awful husband/unfaithful friend/illness etc. If I have a treatment it's my time and I don't want to hear someone moaning!

I also correct toilet rolls! So glad it's not just me. Must also have nicely folded towels and cleanliness is a must. I'm not OCD just like clean a d tidy!

I also correct toilet rolls! So glad it's not just me. Must also have nicely folded towels and cleanliness is a must. I'm not OCD just like clean a d tidy!

My friend does this in my house! She's not a therapist atall but it drives her mad. I always turn it Round to annoy her hehehe x

Ocean music.I don't find moaning whales and clicking dolphins very relaxing.I also hate being cold or left unwrapped I like to be cocooned.

Latest posts

Back