Pet Hates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nous-UK

Reaction score

Just sitting here pondering life, reading the threads and notice people naturally have different perceptions/ideas which is great and for some reason got me thinking about pet hates, you know weird things that people think err ... why you find that annoying? - A discussion I had with my gf only last night.

Thought I would post it to see what pet hates the geeks have if only to establish I’m not a complete loon, my main ones are;

- When I’m driving and the passenger seat is empty but someone is sitting the back - drives me crazy to the point where i refuse to drive.
- If I buy a magazine/newspaper and someone reads it before I have.
- People calling me boss!
- when you go out for a meal, you order then half an hour later they come to you to say "oh I'm sorry we don’t have any of that left"

The list goes on .... I'd be here all day

Cheers

Mine are:

• Nail Biters/pickers
  • The car thing as well - People sitting in the back when there is space in the front
  • People smoking when I am eating
  • People on the train in the morning with their bag on the other chair and when you ask em to move it they look at you as if too say how dare you or don't!
  • People (mainly teenagers) who play bloody music loud on their mobile phone in the street/train/shops!
  • Fake people
  • Annoying people
Thats all I can think of atm I have loads more though!! :)

God i'm a right witch!

• Reading on the toilet!!!! I think it's disgusting and it makes me mad when hubby tried to get away with it, sticking a book down his trousers and hoping i wont see the bulge:eek: Dumb ass, i'm female, i know it doesnt take 30 mins in the loo!!!
  • People eating when I am smoking - I'm joking lol:lol:
  • Mumbling
  • Nail Biters
  • People who invade personal space
  • BO - There is no need for it these days!
  • Ignorance:irked:
  • Lateness:mad:

I agree with the BO thing as well yuck yuck yuck!

Cyclists who don't use the cycle lane (grrrrrrrrr:irked: )

All the annoying women in my town who drive 4x4s and don't know how to park.

All the annoying men in my town who drive Porsches just so they can park them at the station.

Mockney accents.

School kids on the bus who have to shout at 4 billion decibels even though they're sitting next to each other.

People on their phones on the train who also shout at 4 billion decibels about where they're meeting their mates that night.

Clients who don't look after their nails (that'll be all of us, then!:green: )

Taxis that are always late when you're in a hurry and turn up 10 minutes early when you're not ready to go.

Thinking you're going to sneeze and then it goes away making you feel all tickly.

My husband's recent habit of calling all his mates "man".

:eek: Phew, that's better. I'm sure I'll think of some more!:lol:

On a totaly different and quite bizarre tack - when I am queen the following WILL BE BANNED!

Bisto

Pot chefs - you know those things that some people have in the kitchen with holes for arms so that you can put kitchen utensils in them
and whilst I am on kitchen utensils

spoon rests - what's the point??!!

Also techs that are better than me at nails - that'll be all of you then.

People that don't wash their hands...there are far too many people that dont.

any Public toilets that have so soap in the dispensor

ha ha whats wrong with bisto? :lol:

It's cheating!!! My mum taught me how to make gravy the proper way, however, we do sometimes have bisto and it is called "emergency gravy" in our house for when I run out of something for the real stuff.

Therefore when I am queen I will have to lock myself in the tower for high treason:lol:

People that don't wash their hands...there are far too many people that dont.

any Public toilets that have so soap in the dispensor

Ewwww. This reminds me of a test that was run in a pub. they put a bowl of peanuts on the bar and kept it topped up, at the end of the night there were at least 7 different samples of urine in there:eek: :eek: :eek:

[/list]I can support this statement !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlise
lol yes..my ciggies are my food! especially if i was there first!

My pet hates ?

To quote Sir Alan Sugar

Liars cheats and schmoozers. I have a peculiar memory for trivia. I ALWAYS suss out liars and I really hate them.
The husband says I am an intolerant bitch but I'm too old and ugly to change now.:green::green::green:

I'm sure you're not ugly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well no. If you catch me on a good day, in poor light, a thick fog, driving rain, when I am wearing my balaclava, hoody and Sou'wester I look bloody fantastic.
On other days it is best not to be feeling queasy when you meet me.:)

Well no. If you catch me on a good day, in poor light, a thick fog, driving rain, when I am wearing my balaclava, hoody and Sou'wester I look bloody fantastic.
On other days it is best not to be feeling queasy when you meet me.:)

pmsl:lol: You sound gorgeous, hun. Better than me. I've got a great lumpy rash all over my face. Am John Merrick's ugly sister!

pmsl:lol: You sound gorgeous, hun. Better than me. I've got a great lumpy rash all over my face. Am John Merrick's ugly sister!

Wanna go out on the pull tonight ?:green::green::green:

Erm ok here I go my pet hates are
Lazy People
People who feel sorry for themselves
Rude people
Ex-smokers
Nail biters
Slow drivers
People who dont pick up their dog ****
Stilton cheese
People who pee on toilet seats in public loos :eek:

Latest posts