Pet Hates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm ok here I go my pet hates are
Lazy People
People who feel sorry for themselves
Rude people
Ex-smokers
Nail biters
Slow drivers
People who dont pick up their dog ****
Stilton cheese
People who pee on toilet seats in public loos :eek:

Ummmmmmmmm er I don't bite my nails:green::green::green:

I'll have to keep this short because I've got quite a few, so here goes.....

Someone leaning over you trying to read your paper while you are
lateness
when you are standing outside having a ciggie (because of the smoking ban here) and people still tut at you
running out of Red Kola!
when you get to the front of the checkout queue the cashier puts the closed sign up
the man in the cillit bang advert
the woman in the picture (loan) advert
the man in the other picture advert!
when men leave the toilet seat up!
people who think Scottish people run around in kilts chasing haggis all over the hills..............( didn't have time to do that this morning had to get my hair done:lol: )

I'll have to keep this short because I've got quite a few, so here goes.....

the man in the cillit bang advert
:lol: )

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about him. How about those elephant car insurance ads? And that one where they have a 32 year old "teenage" girl crying about not being able to get cheap car insurance?:irked: :irked: :irked:

Makes you want to throw the coffee table through the telly!

Mine are:

lateness:rolleyes:
People who interrupt you half way through a sentance (so rude).
People who block all the shopping aisle up with their trollys when they are too busy yapping.:smack:
mardy whining kids.:irked:
People who dont indicate left or right sdo you stand on the pavement like a div waiting for them to pass, and they turn at the last min.:mad:
Clients who insist that their nails 'breethe' or 'fall off'.:lol:

Women who leave the toilet seat down.
David

I've got loads and most of them have been mentioned already so I'll just do my top 3.....

no. 3 people talking with food in their mouths

no. 2 hubby flicking thru the tv channels so slowly that I start to get into
a programme just before he flicks to the next

no. 1 being woke up before my alarm goes off in the morning...I feel completely cheated out of my sleep and I'll be in a strop all day long because of it!

My biggest pet hate at the moment is

The telly getting LOUDER when the adverts come on!!! This drives me crazy and I personally think it is an invasion of my personal right to have the Telly at the volume I want it ALL THE TIME IN MY OWN HOME.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW WE ALL JUST PUT UP WITH THIS KIND OF S**T. I BET EVERYBODY HATES IT AS MUCH AS I DO.

I also hate junk mail. Seriously thinking of collecting it all and taking it back to the Post Office and posting it through their letter box!! If everyone did that, I bet junk mail would be a thing of the past in no time.

I hate all the same adds everyone else has mentioned ... so if we all hate them how do they work for these companies?

I am now sounding like VictorIA Meldrew so I'll stop while I'm ahead.

Roflmao Gigi :lol:

pet hates ...
lateness
rudeness
fakeness
people that patronise you
kids that do your head in (not my own, lol)
my house being a sh*t tip coz my son cannot put his stuff away
cyclists riding 2 a brest (just so they can talk)
cyclists in general, lol
grumpy old people
:lol: didnt know so much stuff did my head in , pmsl

Too much to say, so just ....

People brushing their teeth with the water running (am not an eco warrior but for some reason this just REALLY gets to me)
People reading over my shoulder
Shouty adverts
Children running around restaurants totally unchecked
Drunk people when I am sober (of course I am perfect and charming when I've had a few! :p)
Snotty salespeople
My husband would say anything he says and anything he does!

Oooo - also people who don't say thank you when you've done something for them like hold a door open or something - mainly because it MAKES me shout after them "YOU'RE WELCOME!".

(Actually, people like me probably annoy me!)

• Discourtesy or totally unnecessary rudeness.
  • People who throw rubbish out of car windows.
  • People who talk during a film when you're at the cinema.
  • People who spit in the street, as well as spitting footballers.
  • Junk mail
  • BARRY (bl**dy) SCOTT from the Cillit Bang Ad

pet hates.....

people who don't use turn signals.......:right:

Gum on the sidewalk / street....... so that I can step on it !........:irked:

cracked dry heels ( not mine...lol).....:confused:

inconsiderate people who don't keep there pets in check .....:mad::mad:
( I hate walking my dog and someone else dog comes over to sniff mine...get your f***n dog away! )

dirty bathrooms/kitchens

clutter

gee the list goes on.....but my #1 is CHANNEL SURFING!!!!

• Reading on the toilet!!!! I think it's disgusting and it makes me mad when hubby tried to get away with it, sticking a book down his trousers and hoping i wont see the bulge:eek: Dumb ass, i'm female, i know it doesnt take 30 mins in the loo!!!

OMG this made me laugh. In our downstairs loo we actually have a bookshelf!!!:eek: For my dear hubby of course. :lol::lol:

oh and another one....

bread lines!!!! ( getting free samples at the Costco/ store) I hate those peeps there ALWAYS standing in the way just to get free food!

My pet hates -

• reading on the toilet (see above) :lol:
  • when my keyboard doesn't type what I want it to with all the right spellings :rolleyes:
  • smoking
  • passenger in the car checking my way is clear for me instead of just moving their head out the way!!:mad:
  • the fact that I lurve cakes:irked:
  • Carol Vorderman:smack:and those B****y loan adverts
Otherwise I am a very easy going gal! :green:

God I didn't realise that I was so prickly:) most of those form ALL of you get on my nerves
Only one not mentioned and please tell me its not just me:Scared:Its customers who think they know my job better then I do:irked:

God I didn't realise that I was so prickly:) most of those form ALL of you get on my nerves
Only one not mentioned and please tell me its not just me:Scared:Its customers who think they know my job better then I do:irked:

that too!!! oohh that bugs me.........

i won't list all my pet hates just a few

liars
timewasters
fakers
cheats
smokers
coffee drinkers

Latest posts

Back