Pet Hates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hearing somebody snoring.
Cyclists
Motorbikes trying to squeeze into space between me and the car in front.
People who reckon they know it all, and they have the t-shirt.
Control freaks
Bossiness
Lies
Deceitfulness

mine are

1) motorbikes that think they can weave in and out and sneak in front of you at lights, and that stupid advert that basically says you have to make sure you dont hit them, when THEY decide to drive in front or at the sid eof you grrr
2) people who let their kids run wild in shops/restaurants etc
3) lying
4) snobbery
5) barry scott form cillit bang advert
6) people who ask a question/advice from you, take it then go and ask someone else the same thing (family member that does this frequently arrgghh)
7) people who dont wash their hands after going the loo, i often shout after people in the shops about how dirty they are
8) people who dont say thanks when ou hold door, let them pass by, or wave them on in car, i often shout after them, 'oh no its ok your very welcome' lol
9) when ive just cleaned the whole house and kids/hubby come in and withing 3 minutes its s**t tip, its like 'why did i bloomin bother'?
10) stupid loan ads, convincing people to take out one easy loan to clear all their payments, especially when its celebs or known people doing the adverts, makin poor gullible people think its ok, to sign up for loan that takes 20 years to pay back off ffs, these should be banned

god im a winging cow rofl,

ooh and yes gigi, my hubby said you are so right, he HATES having to turn tv down when ads come on then back up again when prog starts again

xxxxxx

people who tut at you when you smoke
toilet roll round the wrong way
messy childrens' bedrooms
foul mouthed children
gunky stuff on the end of the toothpaste
never wrapping the ham once it's been opened, leaving it to go crispy
parents whose children never do wrong
duvet thieves
people who can't help that they've got a cough but keep you awake all night with it
paying a fortune for food in a restuarant and your 5 year old could cook it better
waiters/ess expecting a tip

loads more but don't want to sound like a whinger!!:eek:

Teri x:hug:

Just thought of another one - all those bloody anti-aging skincare adverts where the model is about 12! (apart from the Jane Fonda one of course).

Just thought of another one - all those bloody anti-aging skincare adverts where the model is about 12! (apart from the Jane Fonda one of course).

Yeah! She don't look 12 :green:

Women who leave the toilet seat down.
David
Something tells me you might be in the minority on this one David LMAO

passenger in the car checking my way is clear for me instead of just moving their head out the way!!:mad:
I can't stand that either... infact I've got a few car related pet hates...

When I'm driving and hubby is a passenger... :evil: (that should actually be number one on the list lol)
1) I put the car into reverse and he automatically checks behind to see what I'm going to hit :eek:
2) When he says things like... "you nearly hit that"... well I didn't sodding well hit it did I? lmao
and too many more to mention, especially considering the colour of the air during the exchange or words lol (blue)

Corded phones where the coil is mangled, I can't help myself, I've got to release it back to normal lol

All loan adverts, regardless of whether it's English or Spanish (yes we have lots of them here too)!

Toilet seats being left up :grr: aaaggghhh

Having to turn socks (that are inside out) the right way round before washing them :evil:

I think that'll do for now... OMG I could write a book, is it an age thing? lol

Something tells me you might be in the minority on this one David LMAO

I can't stand that either... infact I've got a few car related pet hates...

When I'm driving and hubby is a passenger... :evil: (that should actually be number one on the list lol)
1) I put the car into reverse and he automatically checks behind to see what I'm going to hit :eek:
2) When he says things like... "you nearly hit that"... well I didn't sodding well hit it did I? lmao
and too many more to mention, especially considering the colour of the air during the exchange or words lol (blue)

Corded phones where the coil is mangled, I can't help myself, I've got to release it back to normal lol

All loan adverts, regardless of whether it's English or Spanish (yes we have lots of them here too)!

Toilet seats being left up :grr: aaaggghhh

Having to turn socks (that are inside out) the right way round before washing them :evil:

I think that'll do for now... OMG I could write a book, is it an age thing? lol

What about that ooooo noise when they think you are too close to the curb, cycler or other car, you apparently take a roundabout too fast and then, when they are driving crunch the car themselves because they are too close to the van parked on double yellows that they have decided to pass and kinda knew they w'eren't gonna make it but it's your fault for distracting them.

Oh and the one where you are accused of loosing that really important piece of paper, the reason they know that is because you had it last:( .

I'm just getting going now!!

Teri x:hug:

I'm just getting going now!!
Shall we just go for it and have a venting session? lol

When they take the last piece of toilet paper and don't replace it with a new roll :grr:

Typical 'aghhh' moment... tonight, son spilt lemonade on the kitchen floor, I was dishing up dinner and asked hubby to get a mop to clean up the spill, he got a dry mop and was cleaning the floor with the spilt lemonade (FFS!!!)
There's nothing like inviting ants into your home is there? a personal invitation too!
and breathe!!! lol

My husband actually chews mashed potato, I can hear his teeth meet when he does it, and it sounds all squelchy!

IT'S LIKE EATING WITH A BLOODY CONCRETE MIXER......AND IT'S VERY ANNOYING!

1. Cream Eggs only sold at Easter.
2. Having set up for nail appointment only to get a call 10 minutes before
to get a cancellation.
3. Whingeing kids (my own most of the time).
4. People taking others for granted.
5. Smoking Ban (Me having to go outside for a fag).
6. People waiting on you to do something that they are perfectly capable
of doing themselves.
7. People critizing your driving (namely husband - going too slow, going too
fast, getting too near the car in front, not keeping up with traffic etc
etc)

Referring to No.3 and No.6 my eldest just shouting down for batteries.

The list could go on and on.

Paula x

here's just a few......

People on the tube in the morning (and evening) that don't let people off the train first! It's so rude - just wait!!

Toothpaste tubes being squeezed from anywhere other than the end!

People standing on the walking side of the escalators

Tourists in Covent Garden everyday that don't move out my way when I say excuse me - I've asked you nicely, now you're going to get shoved out the way!

Customers in the shop I work in who think it's my fault if an item is sold out or on delay from the warehouse - stop shouting at me - it's not my fault!

There are more.....they'll spring to mind eventually!!

think my dredded pet hate has to be -

pots left in the sink (daughter with me at moment and she dont like drying and putting away pots)

toothpaste left on the sink

peeps that say "i know" when they havent a clue what youre on about

while shopping - peeps in front of you go on a "go slow"

People who don't replace the toilet roll so that when you go there's none left. I wouldn't mind but it's next to the loo.

Laziness

Self Pity that carries on and on and on...oh woe is me...sob...GET OVER IT

Toilet roll that does hang on the outside. Even in someone else's loo I change it. Rude of me.

People that push in queues...

People that don't say Please and Thank You

People that drink from the milk bottle and then put it back in the fridge

People that buy me chocolate every birthday and christmas...just cos I'm fat

Cyclists that weave in and out of traffic...I am sooo tempted not to brake.

Passengers that leave rubbish in my car...my car ...my mess only

and the list goes on and on and on...Is it age? Is it experience? These things never even entered my head at one time

People who moan they are skint when it is obvious they are not:rolleyes:

Old people who don't say thank you to my children when they hold a door for them:mad:

Toothpaste in sink.

Sweets and chocolate at supermarket checkouts.....I then get three kids pestering for some:lol:

People with no manners.

My husband always coming home at 6 and heading straight for the loo with the paper:eek: :eek:

Toilet roll that does hang on the outside. Even in someone else's loo I change it. Rude of me.

But it's meant to!!!:eek:

I turn it round round so that it does hang on the outside.:lol::lol::lol:

and me....

Me too!! who can get it when it's hidden underneath? just goes round and round ...till you find it....!LOL

1. Loos with no toilet roll (don't care which way it's hanging :lol: )

2. Learning to use new technology

3. Those water dispenser things that have plastic cups and then no bin to put your cup in when you've drunk the water - what do they expect you to do with it??

4. Queue jumpers

5. People who are rude, liars, cheats, braggers, full of s..t.

I'm sure there'll be some more later but these'll do for starters :lol: xx

Latest posts

Back