Photo of bodywave and natural wave wanted - tonight!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjane13

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone have a photo of a client wearing celeb elite bodywave or celeb elite natural wave that i could show to a client.
I have used both but don't have photos and I would like them to get an idea of the finished look before choosing.
If so, please could you PM me.
Thanks
Sarah :D

they have pics on afrocare to show what the hair will look like and ther celeb elite site

Hi
They do but to be honest they don't look like the hair actually looks when fitted. They all look a bit 'dodgy' on the site and they look much nicer when fitted.
Thanks
Sarah

ok.. sorry i dont use that hair..hopefully someone can help..

Hi,
I have used bodywave a couple of times but fraid the one i have pics of i curled it even more with ghd s so not a true likeness. Not much help for you i know but how do your clients find the wave keeps after washing ?, the couple i installed it on said it pretty much dropped out after washing. x

Hi
It does tend to drop pretty quickly to be honest. Have your clients said it dropped after the first wash?
Sarah

Yes one did, I was saying to her to try a diffuser and light scrunching but didnt make much of a difference. I use prebonded all the time now but years ago when i did the weaves i used the weft hair and remember that didnt last very long. In my daughters hair now im trialing some Foxy Hair which is sold as straight but after washing sits wavy which matches so well to her own natural wave. I also found the cinderella body wave didnt last very long but problem there is you pay more for body wave. They steam it to the shape so npt quite sure how that works x

Latest posts

Back