Photos of the Expo this weekend.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovenails1

Reaction score
I'm not long back from the Expo After Party where they announced the winners of the comps I was in.

I didn't win any of the main awards, but I'm still happy with my entries and what I achieved.

I'm attempting for the first time to put some photos on here from photobucket, I hope they work.

lovenails1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PS. The photo of my french nails on my mum's hands looks terrible, they looked heaps better in real life.

I just got up and I'm wrecked, so tired, but just thought I'd have a quick Geek before getting ready for work.

I'm not sure if I put these photos on here properly, can I get some feedback please if you can see them. I've never used Photobucket before, thanks guys. x

I just got up and I'm wrecked, so tired, but just thought I'd have a quick Geek before getting ready for work.

I'm not sure if I put these photos on here properly, can I get some feedback please if you can see them. I've never used Photobucket before, thanks guys. x

Yes they are there - looks like you had a great time.

WOW,

How cool do they look. Awsome job - Fantastic!!!!!!

Cleaner huh!!!!!! my fat aunt - You're defo a nail tech mate 100% Defo!

XX J XX

LOVE your colourful spiral nails , they are ace !

what categories did you enter ?

Great job! Hope your going to have a go at the comp in Sydney in August.

I love your poster. You must have had a great time, what a buzz to see your work on display xx

I thought your poster was very good. I love the spiral nails. Very colourful!

Latest posts

Back