Picture of my permanent make.up work after 6 months of my training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi there,

Since there is no critique here i thought to post here. I have been working now 6 months with permanent make-up after my training an thought to get my work evaluated by all of you since you are all professionals.
angelaeyebrowsbeforeafter2.jpg

What do you think? there are some slight purple dots still left on the right eyebrow since i used a surgical marker to mark the area where i am working so they aren´t bruises :green:

Ooooo they look very nice and natural , are the hairs actually tattooed in ?

Ooooo they look very nice and natural , are the hairs actually tattooed in ?

Yes they are. she just has some natural hairs on the base and the others are tattooed in the blend with what she had left. they follow the direction of how her natural hair grows

Wow, I thought it was a natural eye-brown. Pretty impressive!!

They look brilliant!! Really natural!
I am going on my Permanent Make up training tomorrow!!

Excellent hairstrokes.

It's difficult to tell from a photo, but maybe you could make the inner edge a little thinner, so that it balances nicely with the outer edge. Did they measure 5cm from end to end, as the tail end looks a little short.

Brilliant work though. Well done to you. :hug:

They look brilliant!! Really natural!
I am going on my Permanent Make up training tomorrow!!

Thx, i know how exciting it is to start with the course. i was so impatient to start. Hope that you will enjoy every bit of it :hug:

Thank you!! Im excited and bit nervous too!! :hug:

Excellent hairstrokes. Thx Kim

It's difficult to tell from a photo, but maybe you could make the inner edge a little thinner, so that it balances nicely with the outer edge. I can pay attention to this next time, thx for sharing Did they measure 5cm from end to end, as the tail end looks a little short.
They never thaught us to measure the length of the eyebrow so i have no idea to be honoust. They thaught us to measure the beginning and ending of the brow based on the inner and outer corner of the eye and the highest part of the eyebrow should be after the iris of the eye. Why do they have to be 5 cm? is it because it is the minimum length of an eyebrow?

Brilliant work though. Well done to you. :hug:
Thx a lot, appreciate your advice very much :hug:

I'm not an expert but I know what I like. These are beautiful. GREAT JOB! :)

I think it looks lovely, I am no expert in SPMU but to me it looks like a natural eyebrow that has just been threaded!
Well done - you must feel very proud!!
Emma x:hug:x

Thanks a lot sweeties :hug: it´s fun to get feedback like this

Really nice and natural---exactly what I'm looking for. Hope you don't mind me asking where you had your training from? You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks

Wow very natural, very well done, you must be proud :hug:

Beautiful work Mieke:hug:

Latest posts

Back