Piercing - who,what and where

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok im am considering having some peircing done and it got me wondering who has got any peircings, what kind of peircings are they ( I hear they have all wierd and wonderful names) and did it hurt?

my ears :lol:

i couldnt possibly have anything else pierced..........................

again

i did have a nipple pierced years ago, and it wasnt too bad getting it done :eek: - the ball came off the end of the bar, and fell out during the night, and it was healed over by morning.

did i have it done again????????????

what do YOU think

NO WAY

woohoo Im going to get my finger pierced today instead of next week
Im so excited
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG your all mentalists!! I have my ears pierced and that is it! I did have my nose done many moons ago, but I got bored of it!

I couldnt think of inflicting myself with the pain of having my foo pierced! EEEKKkkkkk!!!

That corset thing is crazy, how on earth do people function with that on their backs?

Makes me go all funny even thinking about having anything pierced! lol!

However, I think the Munroe piercings look cute, but only if the stud is tiny and sparkly!

I have had my ears pierced and that is all for me.. too much a traditional girl and don't like putting myself through un necessary pain lol!!!

What are you thinking of having done then Tracey.... please dont tell me some intimate piercings.... with dangly bits eewwee... I saw an elderly lady on tv once who had had this done.. and she loved wearing a mini skirt without her briefs on .. as it felt good with the bars hanging down... :eek::eek: Each to their own I guess. I think she had had a midlife crisis to be honest.. as at the age of 50 she had started getting into tattoos.. and by the time she turned 60 she had every part of her body tattooed too apart from her neck upwards, then came the peirsings :eek::eek::eek:
the lady you described sounds like me :lol::lol: except I am about 20 years younger than her, I had my belly button, tongue pierced and two tattoos done recently and I told my husband that it is either that I am an overgrown adelescent or midlife crisis :lol::lol:. One thing though, it doesn't change the way I am or the person I am, my clients don't see what they don't need to see (if you catch my drift).

I love my piercings i have the left ear done 7 times and the right 3 times, my nose and my tongue which i had done about 10 years ago and in may i had a horizontal genital hood piercing. which i love. YES it hurt for all of about 10 seconds and then off i went home to the kids only thing was I couldnt were trousers for about 3 weeks cause it would catch it and make it sore. But now its great not a problem it doesnt hurt or rub in any of the wrong places. getting my tongue done was worse than getting my lady garden done.

That finger piercings looks fab, what I would really like doing is a bit in my cleavidge, cant find a pic to post though I like the more unusual ones I have to say.

youd lose it in yours mate!!! :p

i wanted this done aswell, but it can leave a very nasty scar as it is a surface piercing and can grow out very fast. my friend had it done and she has an awful scar from it!!

at the moment i have my ears, which were stretched to 6mm and 12mm, i can still get a small 4mm tunnel in the bigger one, but dont really bother.

I also have my tongue, bottom belly button and downstairs. Tongue was most painful, and for a few days afterwards. downstairs was easies and quickest to heal.

Ive had my nipple pierced and taken out and re pierced 3 times since the age of 15!!

I had my lip pierced for a bit, ionly had a tiny lieelt sprakly stud in it, but got bored of it and took it out.

I had my tragus pierced twice but got fed up of that one too.

And my helix, which never really healed properly as i kept knocking it and my mate headbutted me by accident and ripped it lol!

hmmmm, might go get my tragus repierced this weekend. :D

had the top of my belly button pierced too but got bored of that one.

Ooooooh trust you!!!:green:

I didnt realise it left a bad scar, hmmm that may have put me off a bit now!!

y

I also have my tongue, bottom belly button and downstairs. Tongue was most painful, and for a few days afterwards. downstairs was easies and quickest to heal.

Ive had my nipple pierced and taken out and re pierced 3 times since the age of 15!!

I had my lip pierced for a bit, ionly had a tiny lieelt sprakly stud in it, but got bored of it and took it out.

Have you got a low pain threshold Kate or do you actually enjoy the pain part of the piercings???? :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my finger done today and its fab! I love it!

Have you got a low pain threshold Kate or do you actually enjoy the pain part of the piercings???? :eek::eek::eek:

doesnt really hurt!! ive had with and withuot anastetic, cant say it really bothers me.

Jen, its no where near as bad as SPMU on our eyebrows!!!

i wanted this done aswell, but it can leave a very nasty scar as it is a surface piercing and can grow out very fast. my friend had it done and she has an awful scar from it!!

at the moment i have my ears, which were stretched to 6mm and 12mm, i can still get a small 4mm tunnel in the bigger one, but dont really bother.

And my helix, which never really healed properly as i kept knocking it and my mate headbutted me by accident and ripped it lol!

Wow Kate you go girl, I have a story to tell about my tongue piercing but it is on my blog andit is one of the funniest things that ever happened to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one in one ear, 4 in the other including the top of the ear, my nose, nipples and used to have the hood one also;) I love the side lip one (on face)think that is real pretty.:)

doesnt really hurt!! ive had with and withuot anastetic, cant say it really bothers me.

Jen, its no where near as bad as SPMU on our eyebrows!!!

OMG.... don't remind me of SPMU.. I am off to see Kim again on Saturday for a top up on my brows ... oh I hope she has plenty of anaesthetic on hand ..... :eek::eek:

Actually my brows were not that bad pain wise.... a bit scratchy but thats about it... I did ask Kim the first time I had them done... within a minute of starting.. 'are you almost done :eek::eek: ' !!!! she stood no nonsense from me and just kept working :green: .... but it cant be that bad if I am ready to go and have my topup. lol!!

OMG.... don't remind me of SPMU.. I am off to see Kim again on Saturday for a top up on my brows ... oh I hope she has plenty of anaesthetic on hand ..... :eek::eek:

Actually my brows were not that bad pain wise.... a bit scratchy but thats about it... I did ask Kim the first time I had them done... within a minute of starting.. 'are you almost done :eek::eek: ' !!!! she stood no nonsense from me and just kept working :green: .... but it cant be that bad if I am ready to go and have my topup. lol!!

yeah but its the length of time its going on for, Kim was at mine for at least 45 minutes, and i was ok most the way through, but by the end i was hoping it would be done soon!! but a piercing is mark, clamp, poke, done. easy peasy!

Latest posts

Back