Piercing - who,what and where

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Ok im am considering having some peircing done and it got me wondering who has got any peircings, what kind of peircings are they ( I hear they have all wierd and wonderful names) and did it hurt?

Nose, bottom lip (in the middle) and Nipple twice, yes it hurt!! Yes it was worth it!! I love my piercings!!! lol!!

I have my belly button done, cant remember if it hurt, i got it done about 8yr ago.

I haven't wore a bar in it for about 3yrs and i decided to see if it was still open last week, and it is...

I would love my lower lip done, with a tiny stud in it, but i have been put off by it. Also my boyfriend said he wouldn't like me with it, he said it would spoil my face.... Bless him! haha...

What you thinking of gettin done?

now gemma - that would be telling wouldnt it!!!!

I have had my ears pierced and that is all for me.. too much a traditional girl and don't like putting myself through un necessary pain lol!!!

What are you thinking of having done then Tracey.... please dont tell me some intimate piercings.... with dangly bits eewwee... I saw an elderly lady on tv once who had had this done.. and she loved wearing a mini skirt without her briefs on .. as it felt good with the bars hanging down... :eek::eek: Each to their own I guess. I think she had had a midlife crisis to be honest.. as at the age of 50 she had started getting into tattoos.. and by the time she turned 60 she had every part of her body tattooed too apart from her neck upwards, then came the peirsings :eek::eek::eek:

I have my tongue done, I was surprised at how much it didnt hurt and how quickly the swelling went down to be honest!

Mine are just the average peircings, Nose, twice in each ear lobe and also 1 at the top of my ear and belly button. I think my fav one is my belly button (well it was until i had my son) dont like to show my belly off any more really. I dont think they hurt, when i had my nose done, it was done with a gun and the end of the stud scratched the inside of my nose and started to bleed. :Scared:

Yup, but can't say where, not on here!!

Yup, but can't say where, not on here!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: me too
Im getting this piercing next week, cant wait!!!!

psurf6.jpg

ears twice, nose, tongue, belly bar, and intimate piercing and no it didnt hurt lol..x

Got my ears done and my belly button done (twice). The first time I had it done, I kept bashing it on things and it got quite inflamed and looked as though it was migrating out - I gave up on it after about 5 months; the second time I persevered and it's healed up nicely now even though it took over a year to heal...

Left nipple, though since grown out but hoping to get it redone. I'd love a Prince Albert but my bf isn't keen on them.

Quite like the idea of getting an ear tunnel too.

Mat

That finger piercings looks fab, what I would really like doing is a bit in my cleavidge, cant find a pic to post though I like the more unusual ones I have to say.

I have 6 in one ear, 5 in the other, my lip, septum, tongue, both nipples, belly button & Prince Albert. I remove all of my facial piercings for work though as it wouldn't go down too well where I work - the rest they don't get to see in the treatment...obviously!

As some geeks know, I had my belly button done a few weeks ago, and it really didn't hurt. I love it now, and am so pleased I did it.

That finger piercings looks fab, what I would really like doing is a bit in my cleavidge, cant find a pic to post though I like the more unusual ones I have to say.

I like the weird and wonderful ones to.
go to index1 click on the piercings catergory and go to surface, they have great pics of chest piercings (I like the star one best)

I know someone who has had corset piercing like this.

i just have my nose , ears, and belly done, ( dont wear my belly bar any more it went funny!!)

i would like my munroe done!!!! i think that s what it called?
upper lip near your nose so it looks like a marilyn munroe beauty spot lol

Ah, a favourite subject of mine :)

I've been a trained & doing it body piercer for a good few years, so I've also worn & loved the majority of piercings in one form or another.

My current look, which has been pretty much un-altered for a few years is:
Stretched earlobes (just a reasonably modest 8mm)with sparkly flesh-tunnels,
conch piercing (in the shell of the ear)
forward helix (another ear-cartilage piercing)
a bridge piercing with
tiny blue balls
left nip (with flames tattooed round the outside of the areola)
2 navel piercings (with a little star tat above)....
& everything else has been retired over the years :lol:. There were so many more,lol

In my exp. as a do-er & wearer, its not too painful,
some piercings hurt more than others, but non un-bearably so.
:)

Latest posts

Back