Ping Pong - Shming Shmong - mine's much better!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw all of y'all. I just stumbled on a cure. One of the benefits of living in Florida...Lightning Bugs! Y'all Northern-folk may know them as Fireflies...but that just ain't correct. I've just captured myself a bunch and put them in a jar.

After Shellac-ing my clients, I have them stick their hands in the jar of Lightning Bugs for curing. Didn't cost me a single cent. And when these Lightning Bugs die, I'll just go get me some more. There's an endless supply here in sunny Florida.

Who needs some Fancy-Shmancy lamp? I got me some bugs!

Kirstielou... No matter how many time I re-read this thread, I end up in tears laughing!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I ran into a firefly/lightening bug the other night. (windshield) they glow for miles.... I felt a little bad, but it was really cool!

I ran into a firefly/lightening bug the other night. (windshield) they glow for miles.... I felt a little bad, but it was really cool!

You just cut into my profit margin!!!

New idea. My colleague said I could market my apparently "hot son" as a curing device. I'm off to the patent office!

408885_3368778057130_2062377996_n.jpg

543748_4156884919951_2398654_n.jpg

New idea. My colleague said I could market my apparently "hot son" as a curing device. I'm off to the patent office!

View attachment 16221

View attachment 16222

Would it be wrong of me to want to travel to you have you shell my nails n have your son lean over me curing my new nails??? If i say im easy on colour what would you give me and what would you use to get the exact hue?? Haha

Would it be wrong of me to want to travel to you have you shell my nails n have your son lean over me curing my new nails??? If i say im easy on colour what would you give me and what would you use to get the exact hue?? Haha

:eek:

Perhaps I should withdraw my patent.

:eek:

Perhaps I should withdraw my patent.

Too late I'm on my way - shhhhhh using phone mid flight is a nono, yes?

I've left my kids at home with a collection of confectionary and crisps and my old lamp for warmth and light for the long cold dark British nights... Well it has to have some uses eh?

Haha. If your poor son could read some of these things Tammie he would think we are all totally crazy and high on our products ;)

Haha. If your poor son could read some of these things Tammie he would think we are all totally crazy and high on our products ;)

Gurl, the joke's on you!

My son thought I lost my mind year's ago. :wink2:

Ahh the good old days, this was such a fun thread. Miss how Geek used to be and miss the likes of Karen and Tammie :( All good things must come to an end though eh?? ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's what I'm using now to cure my Shellac and OPI Gelcolor. I love the sleek look and now I don't have to worry about any stupid lamp taking up space on my desk!

2013-fashion-Laser-glasses-led-glasses-laser-glasses-charging-Laser-glasses-Bright-light-free-sh.jpg

I don't think they sell them in the UK, though. Y'all aren't cool like me.

Now tammy I thought your son did all the curing! I won't be comjng to you to get done now! :p

My son is "The Hotness" but like his momma, his head swelled a bit and I could no longer afford his radiant heat to cure my polishes; hence, the new led/laser glasses.

Plus at 6'4", 220 lbs...Kellen was kinda' in the way. Besides...the drool from the clients' mouths kept messing up my nail art.

Here's what I'm using now to cure my Shellac and OPI Gelcolor. I love the sleek look and now I don't have to worry about any stupid lamp taking up space on my desk!

View attachment 56937

I don't think they sell them in the UK, though. Y'all aren't cool like me.

Well there you are Miss Tammie. Hope you're well xx

Well there you are Miss Tammie. Hope you're well xx

Ola Miss Claire. As you can see, much has changed. Kellen is no longer curing my non-traditional polishes. Don't need him "standing in my glitter" anyway.

I may set up in a sun bed shop. Get the clients to jump on the beds every two minutes. They'd leave shellaced and tanned....

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392915254.610230.jpg

Do you think this would be as good as the glasses Tammie?

Latest posts

Back