Ping Pong - Shming Shmong - mine's much better!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're in a hurry, mix a mug of bovril or marmite (obviously depending on whether your client is a veggie or not) .

Now you see that's what I call professionalism.
Deep respect, Unas!

Hahahahaha!! I love this thread!!!!!

Another tip, as being an nail tech is soooo easy and any old idiot can do it, simply take a plastic carrier bag, melt on a low heat, when fully liquified, pour, in no particular way, over nail until solidified. Then take some tipex, and draw a white line somewhere on the nail to create the white bit at the end.

There you go, easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Bob down the roads doing mine.

Qualifications you ask? Don't be so silly!! Bobs been doing his wife's like this for years!!

Bobs wife fingers dropped off 5 years ago? Bull bloody crap! And I don't care anyway as he's cheap and that's all that matters!!

Unas, utter respect your way, that is quite a find :D

I heard that if I give up brushing my teeth, my ensuing "forceful" breath will be enough to cure Shellac...and Malaria.

I heard that if I give up brushing my teeth, my ensuing "forceful" breath will be enough to cure Shellac...and Malaria.

Yeah I've been doing this for years! Get with the programme! Old school, yeah? ;-)

You've known this secret for how long? And you didn't feel inclined to share this information? Why?!

And we've invested hundreds of dollars in these bogus CND lamps wasting our hard earned money when all we really needed was a $1 cup of coffee and an onion sandwich?

Evil witch!

You've known this secret for how long? And you didn't feel inclined to share this information? Why?!

And we've invested hundreds of dollars in these bogus CND lamps wasting our hard earned money when all we really needed was a $1 cup of coffee and an onion sandwich?

Evil witch!
PMSL!

Well, dur, I obviously DIDN'T tell you so I could get ahead of the game!

You've got to look out for yourself these days....

........and I also thought it was funny watching you all throw your money down the pan on expensive lamps. Al you needed was an onion. Simple.

You are indeed one of the most evil women I have ever met...and this says a lot since I know Jacquelineanna! This is supposed to be a sisterhood. We are suppose to share ideas and you've been sitting on this, this, gold mine?!

I call for a ban. You should be banned from SG, you and your rancid breath!

You are indeed one of the most evil women I have ever met...and this says a lot since I know Jacquelineanna! This is supposed to be a sisterhood. We are suppose to share ideas and you've been sitting on this, this, gold mine?!

I call for a ban. You should be banned from SG, you and your rancid breath!
Pmsl!
Rancid breath? Pot calling kettle black?
You're just jealous because I found a better concoction at the Shellac cure. Let's just say it involves eating vast amounts of garlic, peanuts, fags (yes EATING fags, not smoking them), Stilton cheese and a few hidden secret ingredients which I prefer not to disclose.
P.s. You don't want to know how I apply Minx. Let's just say it requires vast amounts of heat. *looks around nervously before eating a curry*

Now you've gone too far!

I've PM'd the MODS.

Oh God, she's back.

yayy!

Now you've gone too far!

I've PM'd the MODS.

Pmsl! Too late, me and the mods are best pals. They love me for teaching them the 'Stink Breath' cure!

Pmsl! Too late, me and the mods are best pals. They love me for teaching them the 'Stink Breath' cure!

Conspiracy!!!!! Conspiracy!!!!!

Well then, I'm a smart girl. I'm all edumacated and errrrythang. I shall come up with my own cure. I think car exhaust sounds like a good curing mechanism. I shall begin there.

Would you like to meet me in my completely enclosed, weather sealed garage so that I may do your nails and take this new Shellac curing method for a test run? Hmmmm Lovebeauty?

Conspiracy!!!!! Conspiracy!!!!!

Well then, I'm a smart girl. I'm all edumacated and errrrythang. I shall come up with my own cure. I think car exhaust sounds like a good curing mechanism. I shall begin there.

Would you like to meet me in my completely enclosed, weather sealed garage so that I may do your nails and take this new Shellac curing method for a test run? Hmmmm Lovebeauty?
Wow! That sounds lovely!

Like the opposite of an oxygen bar.
I'll let you keep this one as I have enough dead brain cells from my earlier teenage years.

Is it true that S2 have a patent pending on this new cure? They tried stealing my 'stink breath' cure but I told them to sling their hook.

I've had another light bulb/aka conspiracy lamp moment today.

If you read my blog you'll know about my PFB drama. I've crushed up a few aspirins, added them to a bit of acid and put them in an empty mum roll-on deodorant bottle. No more ingrowing hairs!

Sheer brilliance.

You MUST join MENSA!

I've had another light bulb/aka conspiracy lamp moment today.

If you read my blog you'll know about my PFB drama. I've crushed up a few aspirins, added them to a bit of acid and put them in an empty mum roll-on deodorant bottle. No more ingrowing hairs!
This works great on severe acne too. Just roller it all over the face and the acne just disappears. (Along with half your face but at least your acne goes. Beggars can't be choosers and all that.)

This works great on severe acne too. Just roller it all over the face and the acne just disappears! (Along with half your face but at least your acne goes. Beggars can't be choosers and all that.)

I heard battery acid works great for acne, too.

Wait....I wonder if battery acid cures Shellac? I'm off to seek a patent!!!!!

if you mix corn flour with the old grease out of your chip pan you get a great wax. you need to make sure it's smoking before you apply it. it only takes about 6-8 weeks for the skin to heal but the hairs take ages after that

Latest posts

Back