Ping Pong - Shming Shmong - mine's much better!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to have a litle read again, I'm off to practice some of these ideas now. Thank heavens I only have my nail trainer to practice on today

Just had to have a litle read again, I'm off to practice some of these ideas now. Thank heavens I only have my nail trainer to practice on today

I don't use my nail trainer anymore. Raw Sausages are much more useful, squishy and fat just like real fingers. If you practice efiling on them the friction causes them to cook, great for British rained off BBQ weather :green:

I don't use my nail trainer anymore. Raw Sausages are much more useful, squishy and fat just like real fingers. If you practice efiling on them the friction causes them to cook, great for British rained off BBQ weather :green:
Ooh I do wish I'd used sausages and not my home made hands ( rubber gloves filled with couscous) ... Friction on these babies makes my living room smell like a fat bird in rubber trousers running FAST ... Now tell me you lot don't have that image in your head now haha ;)

Hi I've been picking up some really good tips from this thread but I was wondering that I don't have a microwave in my kitchen can I use a buNsen burner or camping stove, obviously just initially on myself till I can afford acmicrowave? :)

If a bunsen burner or camping stove is good enough to cure your Shellac, why isn't it good enough for your clients? While their Shellac is curing, ask them if they'd like a burger with their service. It's all about making money, right?

Let's see you cure Shellac AND cook a burger in one of those over priced stupid CND lamps. Waste of money, it is.

Here here totally agree , most of my lady's are having there nails done in there lunch break so now I can supply there lunch at the same time ! Great idea !!

What the hell have I walked in to?! This thread has confused me but made me giggle xx

If a bunsen burner or camping stove is good enough to cure your Shellac, why isn't it good enough for your clients? While their Shellac is curing, ask them if they'd like a burger with their service. It's all about making money, right?

Let's see you cure Shellac AND cook a burger in one of those over priced stupid CND lamps. Waste of money, it is.

Oh girl you make me laugh, right serious belly laughs I might add.

Calor gas camping stove coming out of storage tomorrow, Sausages, toothpaste and cornflour. If all else fails, BBQ the sausages cornflour for the suaces and toothpaste for that minty fresh breath

This thread is amazing!

I have the original recipe for the porridge cure being Scottish! I am running master classes for it. Pm me for more info.

Also looking for someone to train up to help train.

**** off to buy some sausages **** Looks I'm gonna need to get some practice in girlies with being missing in action for a bit. Had a BBQ on Monday though and it cured my Shellac just perfect! No electric used so much cheaper to run than one of those lamps - Nice little travel model so it doesn't take up too much room.

Think it'll get a bit hot in the car travelling to and from clients houses but I'm sure I'll cope :)

xx

New idea. Came to me in my sleep last night. Ya'll ever heard of CEVICHE? Well, I figured if I can cook/cure fish in just lemon/lime juices and chili peppers alone, why can't I cure Shellac in Ceviche? Right? Right?

Off to patent Ceviche Shellac'd nails. You b*tches over there best not steal my idea!

Just sayin'

You could turn it into an overnight experience, Ceviche nails with chocolate on the pillow and healthy fruit plate breakfast. Leaves ample time for curing and client has the "Spa" experience too

I think I could be up and running by the weekend! So sorry hun, you snooze you lose!!!!!
I will let you know how "your" idea takes off Mwaahhhh Mwahhhh haaaaa haaaaa , evil laugh receding into the background

I won't be stealing your idea Tammie as I have my own. I now get clients to chew an entire bulb of garlic cloves, then blow on their nails. Full set cured in 3 seconds. All that wasted time before.......I'll be raking it in now!!

That's a fab idea Claire! I'm hopping onto Fleabay now to buy some of that really great Bluesky Shellac stuff so I can do my nails at home and cure with garlic.
Is there a special type I need to buy, or is supermarket own brand garlic ok? I have to watch the pennies, you understand x

That's a fab idea Claire! I'm hopping onto Fleabay now to buy some of that really great Bluesky Shellac stuff so I can do my nails at home and cure with garlic.
Is there a special type I need to buy, or is supermarket own brand garlic ok? I have to watch the pennies, you understand x

As always, as cheap as possible :wink2:

I get up really early on a Sunday morning to do my own Gelish. Then while hubby is still in bed, I climb in and wait for his morning anal vapour to cure my nails. There is nothing more romantic than sharing business and home life!

I get up really early on a Sunday morning to do my own Gelish. Then while hubby is still in bed, I climb in and wait for his morning anal vapour to cure my nails. There is nothing more romantic than sharing business and home life!

Jeeze, I so need to find me a husband now... After 10 yrs single I was beginning to feel a need for a partner but now I KNOW I need one lol.

Hahahaha

Latest posts

Back