Ping Pong - Shming Shmong - mine's much better!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw those glasses Tammt, I have my UVs right here...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392916917339.jpg
    1392916917339.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 131
I may set up in a sun bed shop. Get the clients to jump on the beds every two minutes. They'd leave shellaced and tanned....

Wait...you may have a great idea there. Tanning and Shellac'ing? At the same time? Just imagine.

tan_mom_0.jpg

Screw those glasses Tammt, I have my UVs right here...

OH. MY. GOD! You could Shellac 10 people and cure them ALL AT ONCE!!!!! You are BRILLIANT!!!!!

But for the record...uh....whatcha' growin' there, sista'? Looks like stickey-ickey.

Ain't no sticky icky, its my tortoise! We're not all blessed to live in warm places...

I have a four foot long one too. I'm thinking I could make some serious profit outta these. Put the NSS turn around to shame.

Maybe your tortoise is growing stickey-ickey. ;)

Maybe....

That can fund my business. She's my silent partner. :rolleyes:

Of course she's silent. She's freakin' wasted!

Whatev's she probably has better claws than you :p

Alas, tis true. Better put that old girl to work coming up with a lamp patent. There are some good ideas in this thread.

Some fricking amazing ones!!

I'm buying a bona fide light saber... One swhoosh over those nails and they'd be cured.
Plus if client was daft enough to move during the swhoosh they would lose the top layer of their fingers... That'll teach em ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sweet Googlie Mooglie! Is that a one-pass cure? If so, where might I purchase one?

Yes it's a one pass cure. Got it Ebay; real bargain, wouldn't pay more than £3 for a lamp!

Orange wood sticks? Nope the best ones are found on the commons. They scrape of everything!

Orange wood sticks? Nope the best ones are found on the commons. They scrape of everything!

They aren't orange tho, they are brown.. I know, I tried them too!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Y'all are crazy. I just scrape that crap off with my fingernail.

The savings is astronomical!

Haha that's really gross Tammy.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

On a serious note, one of my colleagues here at the Library had a nail tech remove her Shellac that exact way after I told her not to let anyone use a metal implement to remove her polish.

Seriously! He scraped her polish off with his fingernail! Better than his teeth I suppose.

I think teeth would start bordering on the kinky side of treatments..

Fingernails are also good for doing a nice deep exfoliation. Just scrape them down the client's face several times. You can also save lemon slices from drinks and use them as a fruit acid peel. Waste not, want not!

Latest posts

Back